• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Choose Between These Different Men To Reveal Your Most Attractive Quality

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Your Kindness
You have a very loving heart and this makes men gravitate toward you. Your gentle touch makes you both feminine and sexy. You’re a caring soul and this is an asset most men are looking for in a woman. You radiate goodness inside and out.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Your Open-mind

The most beautiful thing about you is your open-mind. This comes so easily to you, yet not everyone has this asset. You make all men feel acccepted and they want to know you as soon as they engage in a conversation with you. The more you talk to them, the more your beautiful open-mind will have them swooning at the knees.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got open-minded.

I wonder if the author for this isn't a native English speaker.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Your Kindness

You have a very loving heart and this makes men gravitate toward you. Your gentle touch makes you both feminine and sexy.
You’re a caring soul and this is an asset most men are looking for in a woman. You radiate goodness inside and out.

I am a Cinnaman Roll

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Your Style
You have a lot of personal style that comes so naturally to you that most people want to emulate. Your style is so sexy, men can’t help but admire you. Your unique flair makes them go weak at the knees.

I am uncertain about this xD

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

The most beautiful thing about you is your open-mind. This comes so easily to you, yet not everyone has this asset. You make all men feel accepted and they want to know you as soon as they engage in a conversation with you. The more you talk to them, the more your beautiful open-mind will have them swooning at the knees.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You have a lot of personal style that comes so naturally to you that most people want to emulate. Your style is so sexy, men can’t help but admire you. Your unique flair makes them go weak at the knees.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You got: Your Success

You are a successful and independent person and you always put your career before the opposite sex. This draws men in and makes you incredibly irresistible to them. Most men want to get to know you for your mind and you particularly attract the professional types who want to know the secret to your success. Just keep doing it.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: Your Success

You are a successful and independent person and you always put your career before the opposite sex. This draws men in and makes you incredibly irresistible to them. Most men want to get to know you for your mind and you particularly attract the professional types who want to know the secret to your success. Just keep doing it.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

The most beautiful thing about you is your open-mind. This comes so easily to you, yet not everyone has this asset. You make all men feel acccepted and they want to know you as soon as they engage in a conversation with you. The more you talk to them, the more your beautiful open-mind will have them swooning at the knees.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Umm it’s depend of my style. :laugh: but for me I will say my personality/kindness or good looking/pretty :blush:

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Your Eyes
There’s something about your eyes that hypnotises men and draws them toward you like moths to a flame. They can’t help looking into them. You probably wonder why they’re looking at you that way. It’s your eyes. They’re so magnetic.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp