• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your soul element

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What Is Your Soul Element? | Playbuzz

I got “Fire” :flame:

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Air
Your soul element is Air! You are very logical, most of the time you think before you feel. You are also rational and quite clever! Some of you can also be very quiet, bookish, and studious. But Air is also the element of speech, so you can also be very entertaining! Your gift with wordplay may lead you to writing or communications as a future carrier, you could also be very good at marketing! You are very proud of your ability to think, and may even frown upon those who are full of feeling and intuition.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Congrats your soul element is earth! You really care about what is real and physical. You learn by doing, you aren't really a dreamer and you are very practical. Your life goals are achievable and you are patient when working towards them. If you were an artist you'd probably be more attracted towards sculpting and handicrafts, because you love touch! Your home is very comfortable although it may not be the neatest, and you always have plenty of food! You will most likely want to live where you grew up, as you are very rooted there!​

...lol

Water

Congratulations your soul element is water! You are a very emotional person, in a good way of course! You are very kind, compassionate, and a great listener. You usually go with the flow, but sometimes you do the un-expected! Your open heart makes you generous, and your empathy makes you very social. You are very dreamy and mystical. You enjoy nice warm baths and lighting candles with smells that make you relax! And you are probably a very good artist or musician!

Yeah, out of all the elements I relate to water the most. I have a double water Sun and Moon in astrology too.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Earth? Rofl...almost everything in the paragraph is wrong.

Congrats your soul element is earth! You really care about what is real and physical. You learn by doing, you aren't really a dreamer and you are very practical. Your life goals are achievable and you are patient when working towards them. If you were an artist you'd probably be more attracted towards sculpting and handicrafts, because you love touch! Your home is very comfortable although it may not be the neatest, and you always have plenty of food! You will most likely want to live where you grew up, as you are very rooted there!

(for the record, for elemental style personality systems I align with Air w/ some Water, maybe a touch of flame.)

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Air. And, interesting enough, I own a replica of the sword pictured in the third question.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Earth

Congrats your soul element is earth! You really care about what is real and physical. You learn by doing, you aren't really a dreamer and you are very practical. Your life goals are achievable and you are patient when working towards them. If you were an artist you'd probably be more attracted towards sculpting and handicrafts, because you love touch! Your home is very comfortable although it may not be the neatest, and you always have plenty of food! You will most likely want to live where you grew up, as you are very rooted there!

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Water
Congratulations your soul element is water! You are a very emotional person, in a good way of course! You are very kind, compassionate, and a great listener. You usually go with the flow, but sometimes you do the un-expected! Your open heart makes you generous, and your empathy makes you very social. You are very dreamy and mystical. You enjoy nice warm baths and lighting candles with smells that make you relax! And you are probably a very good artist or musician!

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Earth

:huh: Umm.. I don’t think I’m more practical than dreamer.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Air

Your soul element is Air! You are very logical, most of the time you think before you feel. You are also rational and quite clever! Some of you can also be very quiet, bookish, and studious. But Air is also the element of speech, so you can also be very entertaining! Your gift with wordplay may lead you to writing or communications as a future carrier, you could also be very good at marketing! You are very proud of your ability to think, and may even frown upon those who are full of feeling and intuition.

Lib

Permabanned
I got air... but the test must be wrong because I don't have a soul