• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your soul element

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I got air. Ya, doesn’t seem off or anything, but I’ve always found my “belonging” and felt one with the ocean and movement/power dynamic of the waves at the beach.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got air. Ya, doesn’t seem off or anything, but I’ve always found my “belonging” and felt one with the ocean and movement/power dynamic of the waves at the beach.
I got air, which does make sense. Water makes more sense for you. The four functions seem to correspond to the classical elements as follows:

F = water
T = air
S = earth
N = fire

In this sense, you could claim fire as well as Ne dom.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I got air, which does make sense. Water makes more sense for you. The four functions seem to correspond to the classical elements as follows:

F = water
T = air
S = earth
N = fire

In this sense, you could claim fire as well as Ne dom.

Interesting, wouldn’t have thought of connecting the elements to the functions as you have. Fire would be awesome! It’d correspond to my avatar nicely as well :D

I never really found the appeal of Earth whenever the elements were referenced. All the others seem much more dynamic and active to me. Sure, there are earthquakes and volcanos but I guess I find the movement of earth to be a bit too glacial for me.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting, wouldn’t have thought of connecting the elements to the functions as you have. Fire would be awesome! It’d correspond to my avatar nicely as well :D

I never really found the appeal of Earth whenever the elements were referenced. All the others seem much more dynamic and active to me. Sure, there are earthquakes and volcanos but I guess I find the movement of earth to be a bit too glacial for me.
Earth does represent stability, which in a sense is a lack of movement. It also represents fertility, sustenance, and our physical beings/bodies.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
they always say air... which fits my star sign...

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EC2017F2-5323-4581-ADE2-5244E559E1FD.jpeg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fire

Yay! Your soul element is Fire! You are a natural leader and you pursue your goals with passion and intensity (which makes other want to listen to you!) Out of the four elements you are the most fun and interesting to be around, you are always the life of the party!(Although you can be a little hot-headed and even violent!) You can also be somewhat impulsive. Being the fire element you also have the gift of transformation!