• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Answer Five Questions And We’ll Tell You What Degree You Should Pursue After School

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
Answer Five Questions And We’ll Tell You What Degree You Should Pursue After School

Answer Five Questions And We’ll Tell You What Degree You Should Pursue When You Leave School

You got: Geography
You have an interest in people, cultures and where they come from. You are good at identifying the flags of the world and naming the capital cities of Europe. You like to understand people within different cultures and communities and you engage in conversations about climate change and the weather. A degree in geography would be perfect for you.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Art

You are creative and enthusiastic and see the world like the eyes of a painter. You like to observe scenes and then capture them in an artistic way on paper. In the past you have turned to art as a means of therapy and it has helped you focus or relax. You’re also pretty good at it. You should consider pursuing this to degree level in future.

aaaahahahahahahaha No.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA

You are creative and enthusiastic and see the world like the eyes of a painter. You like to observe scenes and then capture them in an artistic way on paper. In the past you have turned to art as a means of therapy and it has helped you focus or relax. You're also pretty good at it. You should consider pursuing this to degree level in future.

Somewhat true, but not as a degree. It can stay a fun therapy.

On the other hand, it might prepare me for the completely unsuitable careers that MBTi keeps suggesting as ENFP. Just imagine what I could do with a degree in Art.

Suaimhneas

History: You have an intuition for different eras of time and like to understand how the past shaped the world into what it has become. You enjoy watching old film classics about a time that has long gone and you admire the people who have fought for the rights that we have today. You enjoy listening to the stories of the past that old people talk about and your imagination takes you places when you think about those worlds. You should consider pursuing history when you leave school.

I absolutely love history, so I agree with the description. How this was determined by my food preferences.... I do not know. :shrug:

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
You got: Mathematics
You have an intuition for numbers and are good at working sums out in your head. You’re very quick with percentages, working out currency and grasping complicated ideas. You’re determined to understand something that you don’t get the first time and are not afraid to ask to have something explained. You enjoy chewing on a formula or a complicated sum and feel a great sense of achievement when you get one right. You should consider pursuing this to a degree level in future.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

You are creative and enthusiastic and see the world like the eyes of a painter. You like to observe scenes and then capture them in an artistic way on paper. In the past you have turned to art as a means of therapy and it has helped you focus or relax. You’re also pretty good at it. You should consider pursuing this to degree level in future.

Wow I really didn't expect that :newwink:

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Geography.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: History

You have an intuition for different eras of time and like to understand how the past shaped the world into what it has become. You enjoy watching old film classics about a time that has long gone and you admire the people who have fought for the rights that we have today. You enjoy listening to the stories of the past that old people talk about and your imagination takes you places when you think about those worlds. You should consider pursuing history when you leave school.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

enhanced-5134-1530529816-11.jpg

Jaguar

You got: History

You like to understand how the past shaped the world into what it has become.

Wrong.

You enjoy watching old film classics about a time that has long gone

Wrong.

You enjoy listening to the stories of the past that old people talk about and your imagination takes you places when you think about those worlds.

Wrong.

You should consider pursuing history when you leave school.

Wrong. I got a D in History in high school because it bored the living shit out of me. Fuck you. :hi:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have an interest in people, cultures and where they come from. You are good at identifying the flags of the world and naming the capital cities of Europe. You like to understand people within different cultures and communities and you engage in conversations about climate change and the weather. A degree in geography would be perfect for you.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You have an intuition for numbers and are good at working sums out in your head. You’re very quick with percentages, working out currency and grasping complicated ideas. You’re determined to understand something that you don’t get the first time and are not afraid to ask to have something explained. You enjoy chewing on a formula or a complicated sum and feel a great sense of achievement when you get one right. You should consider pursuing this to a degree level in future.

If only I want to be good mathematics but I’m more art than mathematics

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thanks buzzfeed!! Now I know what to do with my life

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Mathematics lolz

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Though I got significantly better grades at math the older I became, noo. What. Haha. Gotta love tests like these.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

giphy.gif

I can, I just don't wanna.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

luls.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Not much of a painter tbh. Lol

My minor was in creative writing and piano performance, so that's kinda artistic.