First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII

25% Relaxed, 55.6% Engaging

Relaxed-Engaging individuals tend to have good self-esteem and typically find it easy to share their feelings and opinions with others. They spend less time fretting and second-guessing themselves than individuals in the other three quadrants, and they generally find it easy to ask others for help or support when in need. They are usually straightforward and trusting in their relations with others, and their usual state is one of being open, approachable, and relaxed. For this reason, they typically have fewer interpersonal defenses than others. They naturally seek to connect with others while remaining realistic about the transformative power of intimate relationships: Relaxed-Engaging individuals don't expect to be swept off their feet, or to have their entire world turned upside-down by the arrival of some romantic savior or the like - they're already "comfortable in their own skin," so to speak. Instead, they seek to cultivate simple virtues, such as mutual trust and a sense of shared intimacy with others. They generally don't play games, but seek to establish uncomplicated and mutually beneficial relationships.

Pretty accurate, I guess, though I don't really feel like I'm "approachable" and I do often have trouble asking for help. And the bolded part... man. I guess that's true of me now, but it took me until my late 20s to get there. Wish I'd have gotten to that point sooner; it would have made a lot of my relationships a lot better. :P
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/
    Likes Eryn Silverfrond, Frosty liked this post

5.6% On Edge, 36.1% Avoidant

Untitled.jpg

I would agree with the On Edge-Avoidant. This portion of Relaxed-Avoidant stood out to me, "Consequently, many Dismissive types are often quite good at dissimulating, that is, appearing to share their innermost thoughts, while in reality, they are simply appeasing others without ever letting them come close." While I do not like to admit it, I can also relate (somewhat) the "The Helpmate" persona of On Edge-Engaging in one or two past long term relationships. Thanks for the quiz recommendation, it was a good one.

Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

My attachment style is Relaxed/Avoidant (33.3% Relaxed, 55.6% Avoidant)

Relaxed-Avoidant (Dismissive): Individuals in this quadrant often take a dim view of others, preferring to keep their distance and guard against invasions of their autonomy and privacy. Relaxed-Avoidant personalities tend to have a strong belief that others are too different from them for truly intimate relations to be worthwhile. They may have a spouse and family, and even be solidly anchored in a stable network of friends and acquaintances, but at the end of the day, they tend to avoid entering into relations where emotional interdependence and intimacy are required. Unlike individuals who fall in the On Edge-Avoidant quadrant, Dismissive personalities tend to be quite content keeping their deepest feelings and views to themselves, and they often have a deeply-held belief that the opinions of others are mildly irrelevant or even second-rate. Consequently, many Dismissive types are often quite good at dissimulating, that is, appearing to share their innermost thoughts, while in reality, they are simply appeasing others without ever letting them come close.

Independent and proud of it, these individuals can typically achieve remarkable feats of social manipulation and self-restraint, but on the downside, they may have trouble kicking bad habits (such as drinking or smoking) which they can enjoy in solitude and use to comfort themselves, independently of the company of others. They can frequently be unmotivated or lazy with regard to the duties that others expect of them, but on the other hand, they are often very original (since they are not hindered by concerns about having to conform to the expectations of the group). Finally, they also tend to be intelligent risk-takers, since they are at heart relaxed and cool under fire.
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Interesting. I just took it and got 11.1% Relaxed, 58.3% Engaging

But I had taken it previously and got 22.2% On Edge, 30.6% Engaging
    ✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦
    -: ✦ :-
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    h n g ⊱9w1✶S✶5w4✶X✶2w1⊰ g h t
    Likes Zhaylin, cacaia liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9?? sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Your attachment style is:

44.4% Relaxed, 19.4% Engaging
    But I'm very close to the avoidance side of the line.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

5,6 Relax, 44,4 avoidant.

I knew it
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    666 sx/sp

Attachment Style Test
    Your attachment style is:

69.4% Relaxed, 25% Engaging

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    963 sp/so
    Socionics