• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Basic Instinct Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This Subconscious Picture Test Will Determine Your Basic Instinct!

Learning Instinct

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the learning instinct. If you focus and think about your early to middle childhood, you probably remember that you were always curious about stuff and playing with a wide range of "toys" (objects, pets, tools, machines, etc). Your dominant instinct has evolved over the years and became more refined; now you feel like you have to make sense of things, understand other people's behavior and explore new paths. Because of your learning instinct, adventure, traveling and knowing more about your surroundings also fascinate you. Make sure you never lose that thirst of knowledge, it's what makes you specia

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the love instinct. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to connect affectionately to those around them. In other words, you basically wake up in the morning because of love. You love beautiful people, children and cute animals and you seek emotional contact or excitement "the feeling of butterflies in your stomach". When it comes to starting a new romantic relationship, you compete for the best even if it means behaving a little aggressive. Your dominant instinct motivates you to pair up and find long-term, stable and lovable partner.

Yep, I start out with the love but it gets immediately crushed by all of the crappy people in the world and customers!!!! / the animals and nature will always have my love though :) (also the choices on emotions were pretty poor and most of the time didn't really apply, I just had to go with the closest even though not super accurate)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Life Instinct

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the life instinct. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to have an overall positive disposition, to cooperate and engage in pro-social actions like volunteering or helping the poor. People like you are essential for sustaining modern social life as well as the continuation of our species. The energy created by your dominant instinct creates balance and harmony, things so hard to find these days. You are truly blessed

Love Instinct

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the love instinct. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to connect affectionately to those around them. In other words, you basically wake up in the morning because of love. You love beautiful people, children and cute animals and you seek emotional contact or excitement "the feeling of butterflies in your stomach". When it comes to starting a new romantic relationship, you compete for the best even if it means behaving a little aggressive. Your dominant instinct motivates you to pair up and find long-term, stable and lovable partner.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Learning Instinct

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the learning instinct. If you focus and think about your early to middle childhood, you probably remember that you were always curious about stuff and playing with a wide range of "toys" (objects, pets, tools, machines, etc). Your dominant instinct has evolved over the years and became more refined; now you feel like you have to make sense of things, understand other people's behavior and explore new paths. Because of your learning instinct, adventure, traveling and knowing more about your surroundings also fascinate you. Make sure you never lose that thirst of knowledge, it's what makes you special!

latest

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Emotional Contagion
hqdefault.jpg

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is emotional contagion. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to connect to the emotions of people around them. This is why you feel that your life purpose is to make this world a happier place, by any means. Observant, empathetic and sociable, your emotional intelligence levels are ridiculously high. You know how to read and respond to other people's emotions: you'd make a great counselor. But most important, your dominant instinct enables you to tune in with people and create bonds that last a lifetime.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Emotional Contagion
According to psychologists, your basic instinct is emotional contagion. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to connect to the emotions of people around them. This is why you feel that your life purpose is to make this world a happier place, by any means. Observant, empathetic and sociable, your emotional intelligence levels are ridiculously high. You know how to read and respond to other people's emotions: you'd make a great counselor. But most important, your dominant instinct enables you to tune in with people and create bonds that last a lifetime.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Love Instinct

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Life Instinct

there was a lot of "i don't know" in my responses... not because i didn't know, but because my possible responses were so limited...

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Love Instinct

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Defense Instict

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the defense instinct. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to protect themselves and those close to them. In other words, you're like a modern warrior fighting for peace, happiness and balance. Because of your protection drive, it often happens that you put yourself second and favor your loved ones. Just remember to think about yourself from time to time, trust us, it won't hurt anybody!

No, I’m not that that selfless, I just believe that I have better armor than those around me.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Life Instinct

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the life instinct. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to have an overall positive disposition, to cooperate and engage in pro-social actions like volunteering or helping the poor. People like you are essential for sustaining modern social life as well as the continuation of our species. The energy created by your dominant instinct creates balance and harmony, things so hard to find these days. You are truly blessed

What I would like to think I could be if I could put my damned weapons down.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Defense Instict

According to psychologists, your basic instinct is the defense instinct. The term refers to a tendency in some humans to protect themselves and those close to them. In other words, you're like a modern warrior fighting for peace, happiness and balance. Because of your protection drive, it often happens that you put yourself second and favor your loved ones. Just remember to think about yourself from time to time, trust us, it won't hurt anybody!

No, I’m not that that selfless, I just believe that I have better armor than those around me.

What I would like to think I could be if I could put my damned weapons down.

I'll trade you. You get to be this badass Xena warrior princess protector-of-the-innocent, harbinger of death character, whereas I'm just Jimmy Carter.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Detective Nick Curran

michael-douglas-basic-instinct-movie-photo-GC.jpg

I've never seen the movie, so I'll take their word for it.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love Instinct

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Life Instinct

This is what I got and I think it's hilarious.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is what I got and I think it's hilarious.

Yeah, I thought so, too. I guess by overall positive disposition they really mean sarcastic asshole, and by pro-social actions like volunteering they mean when homeless people approach your car window at a stop light, you roll your windows up and pretend you're reading a text message.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I'll trade you. You get to be this badass Xena warrior princess protector-of-the-innocent, harbinger of death character, whereas I'm just Jimmy Carter.

I think all Warriors ( princess or itherwise) need people to remind them exactly why the world is worth protecting.

But wanting to be someone else seems to be part of the human condition.