• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Spongebob Character are YOU!?!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This thread is dedicated to [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]. Shes been waiting too long for this and... Im just *tear drips down face* so happy to finally give her all the spongebob she deserves.

You are welcome coriolis. You are so. So. Welcome.

Which SpongeBob Character Are You?

You got: Smitty Weberjagermanjensen
That's YOUR hat, Mr. Krabs. YOU WERE NUMBER ONE! There will NEVER be another number one. You are the only one allowed to wear that hat. Others can just ear wear Foxy Grandpa. They're Foxy, anyway.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Squidward.

Now that result is quite humbling ... :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Junior
There's no doubt that you've just pooped your diaper, but that's OK because look how CUTE you are. Life hasn't been easy for you., and on a diet of worms and ice cream your food enjoyment is limited. Uh-oh, did you poop your diap again??? You'll find your way in this world, believe me, just keep flying. Fly, fly away and become the scallop you were meant to be.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: SpongeBob
You got SpongeBob, didn't you? Well, you should be proud! You are literally the show. The show ceases to exist without SpongeBob in the name. IT'S DONE! TOAST! SMECKLEDORFED! Rev up those fryers, let's get down to business.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: The Hash-Slinging Slasher
You got the Sash-Ringing, the Slash-Bringing the Trash-Singing, Mash-Flinging, The Flash-Stringing, Ringing, The Cr-Crash-Dinging, the HASH-SLINGING SLASHER! How did you turn out this way? Well, some say you didn't wash your hands. Others say you forgot the secret sauce. No one knows for sure. Just make sure Nosferatu stops messing with the lights.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
You got: The Chocolate Lady
CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU? DO YOU REMEMBER CHOCOLATE? AH, SWEET, SWEET CHOCOLATE. YOU'VE ALWAYS HATED IT. YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO DIE!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is dedicated to [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]. Shes been waiting too long for to graveyard this and... Im just *tear drips down face* so happy to finally give her all the spongebob she deserves..
"All the spongebob I deserve" would be none, of course. I will pay no further attention to this thread unless mod action is required. Even then, I am sure one of my modbox colleagues would be wiling to do the honors.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
"All the spongebob I deserve" would be none, of course. I will pay no further attention to this thread unless mod action is required. Even then, I am sure one of my modbox colleagues would be wiling to do the honors.

What if I mention you 86 times? And also- do other things to keep you here that I havent thought of but probably exist.

Have to think of some nefarious plots.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: The "I Can Explain" Guy
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I can explain why you got this result. You picked the most answers that matched up with it. We are all the "I Can Explain" guy every day of our lives. He is an inspiration. But you've still got a lot of explaining to do.
6ca.png

My soul is finally at rest with this knowledge.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Old Man Jenkins
You are the original Foxy Grandpa, Old Man Jenkins. You're probably the very first resident of Bikini Bottom. You love the young people, you love the support beams in restaurants, you love it all. Now go run along and shoot yourself out of a cannon.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That's YOUR hat, Mr. Krabs. YOU WERE NUMBER ONE! There will NEVER be another number one. You are the only one allowed to wear that hat. Others can just ear wear Foxy Grandpa. They're Foxy, anyway.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

No. No!

Its MY hat! I am number one!

I will fight for it!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No. No!

Its MY hat! I am number one!

I will fight for it!

You want me to fight you so then Coriolis will be forced to take mod action and ttherefore view this thread if we fight over that hat. I know you too well Frosty.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
You got: The Hash-Slinging Slasher

You got the Sash-Ringing, the Slash-Bringing the Trash-Singing, Mash-Flinging, The Flash-Stringing, Ringing, The Cr-Crash-Dinging, the HASH-SLINGING SLASHER! How did you turn out this way? Well, some say you didn't wash your hands. Others say you forgot the secret sauce. No one knows for sure. Just make sure Nosferatu stops messing with the lights.

I don't know what this means. I've never seen Sponge Bob.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You want me to fight you so then Coriolis will be forced to take mod action and ttherefore view this thread if we fight over that hat. I know you too well Frosty.

Maybe.

Maybe.

But we can avoid all that if youll just admit that I am number one.

You can be the foxt grandpa. Ill be smitty.

Lol that probably is one of my favorite episodes

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram

what-character-from-spongebob-squarepants-are-you

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Gary

You are the glue that holds the world together. You are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. You're Gary! Who wouldn't want to have Gary around meowing the day away? Also, nice butt.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: DoodleBob

You got DoodleBob! You're terrifying! Here, let me put this in a language you might understand: BEE HA, BALA HALA BA BA! EEMO WABAWABA! MEYOHIMEYOI! MEYOHIMEYOI! MEYOHIMEYOI! YOU DOODLE. ME SPONGEBOB. Hope that cleared a few things up.

This might be the best quiz I've ever taken.