User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 27

  1. #1
    faded Pluvio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    479 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    3,190

    Default What's The Part Of You That No One Sees?

    Swing it.


    Also, don't post the images. Let the others surprise themselves.
    It has been found again.
    Eternity.

    It is the sea, mingled with the sun.
    Likes DulcetRefrain liked this post

  2. #2
    Superfluous Member Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI None
    Posts
    2,138

    Default

    You are aloof, mysterious, and distant.
    People feel like they really don't know the true you...
    Yet they're still drawn to you, almost by magnetic force.

    Underneath it all, you don't even really feel like you know yourself.
    It's easier to put on a front than really think about your life's purpose.
    You tend to seem pretentious, but it's just a mechanism you use to push people away.






    How can one picture describe me so accurately.....

  3. #3
    Liberator Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    19,107

    Default

    You are unique, witty, and even a little snobby.
    You're quite proud of who you are, and nothing is going to change that.
    You've paved your own way in life, and you've ended up where you want to be.

    Underneath it all, you feel very isolated from the rest of the world.
    It's hard to find people to relate to you on every level.
    The mundane interests of your friends and family often bore or depress you.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  4. #4
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    The Part of You That No One Sees is Troubled

    You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
    You like other people to depend on you...
    In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.

    Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
    Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
    You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer

  5. #5
    Talk to me. Merced's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    LSE Si
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    The part of you that no one sees is vulnerable.

    You are lively, dramatic, and flamboyant.
    You have an outrageous personality...
    And you secretly resent anyone who makes you tone it down.

    Underneath it all, you are driven by your need for attention and acceptance.
    You need to feel special at all times.
    You are secretly jealous and occasionally insecure.
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Ni = Si > Fi > Se > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian)
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Potter House: Slytherin

    Johari · Sunshine · Nohari

  6. #6
    物の哀れ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    1,674

    Default

    The Part of You That No One Sees is Afraid

    You are passionate, romantic, and emotional.
    You put love first in your life, even though you have often been disappointed by it.
    You expect to be swept of your feet, and you never expect infatuation to die out.

    Underneath it all, you are scared that you aren't lovable.
    Your insecurity has ruined many relationships, as you are unable to see the love that's really there.
    You are secretly afraid of being alone. Confronting your insecurities is incredibly painful.
    Every flower is a soul, blossoming in nature


    Jack's Dulcet Darling..❤️

  7. #7
    Used Thread Salesman Population: 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    You are unique, witty, and even a little snobby.
    You're quite proud of who you are, and nothing is going to change that.
    You've paved your own way in life, and you've ended up where you want to be.

    Underneath it all, you feel very isolated from the rest of the world.
    It's hard to find people to relate to you on every level.
    The mundane interests of your friends and family often bore or depress you.
    The same. Although it is my second favorite color so of course I’m drawn to it. The shade of the color and the shapes were more appealing than the image using my favorite color.

    On an unrelated note, it sucks that I can’t sleep.

  8. #8

    Default

    My organs

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    You are aloof, mysterious, and distant.
    People feel like they really don't know the true you...
    Yet they're still drawn to you, almost by magnetic force.

    Underneath it all, you don't even really feel like you know yourself.
    It's easier to put on a front than really think about your life's purpose.
    You tend to seem pretentious, but it's just a mechanism you use to push people away.






    How can one picture describe me so accurately.....
    You chose the emo one too, eh?
    Likes Stigmata, Peter Deadpan liked this post

  9. #9

    Default

    The Part of You That No One Sees is Paranoid

    You are balanced, peaceful, and sincere.
    You're the type of person who goes along to get along.
    And you're definitely afraid of rocking the boat.

    Underneath it all, you fear your world falling apart.
    You'll put up with a situation that you don't like in fear of changing it.
    Disruptive and forceful people intimidate you - and sometimes exploit you.

  10. #10
    abcdenfp Abcdenfp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DulcetRefrain View Post
    The Part of You That No One Sees is Afraid You are passionate, romantic, and emotional. You put love first in your life, even though you have often been disappointed by it. You expect to be swept of your feet, and you never expect infatuation to die out. Underneath it all, you are scared that you aren't lovable. Your insecurity has ruined many relationships, as you are unable to see the love that's really there. You are secretly afraid of being alone. Confronting your insecurities is incredibly painful.
    same ....
    Likes DulcetRefrain liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] What are the signs of a ISTJ liking or being attracted to you?
    By Tish211 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:17 PM
  2. What are the 3 PERSONALITY TYPES that have serious issues of ENVY & COVETING GOODS?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:34 PM
  3. No free will, you say? What's the matter with you?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:07 AM
  4. What is the significance of this dream, do you suppose?
    By Oberon in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 07:31 PM
  5. [SJ] SJ's if you know or can guess, what are the types of your good friends?
    By cogdecree in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO