User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Default What Your Initials Mean

Very funny quiz and unusually accurate for me.
    What Your Initials Mean

So... N.D.S.

Personality Based On Initials: #3
    You are an amazing person. You are very smart in one or more areas. You can be bossy when with certain people, but people love you anyways because you always stick to your beleifs and are very strong, even if it doesn't always show.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 5 7 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Thinker===

“...throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

JLH

Personality Based On Initials: #4

You are laid back usually, but when you want to you can be a totally different person. Sometimes, people aren't sure who is the real you because your mood changes so much depending on where you are and who you are with. However, you are a very nice person when you want to be and people love to be with you.
    The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. Patience means restraining one's inclinations. There are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, adoration, grief, fear, and hate, and if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. I am not as strong as I might be, but I have long known and practiced patience. And if my descendants wish to be as I am, they must study patience.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    416 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Personality Based On Initials: #1
    You are energetic, fun, and friendly, or at least have the potential to be. You sometimes let things get you down, but when you move past them you are a really great person!

Initials: DFK

Personality Based On Initials: #2
    You can sometimes be really shy and quiet, but certainly not always! You can be a super good friend and get really crazy sometimes! Sometimes secretive, people find that you have a really unique and occasionally mysterious personality.

Interesting... a lot of this seems to be somewhat true.

You are energetic, fun, and friendly, or at least have the potential to be. You sometimes let things get you down, but when you move past them you are a really great person!
    "or at least have the potential to be" how diplomatic lol :D

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I knew it, this test is a fraud! My result is so unlike me.

Personality Based On Initials: #4
    You are laid back usually, but when you want to you can be a totally different person. Sometimes, people aren't sure who is the real you because your mood changes so much depending on where you are and who you are with. However, you are a very nice person when you want to be and people love to be with you.

.... I am always laid back. So that part is correct.

Telling an INTP he can be a totally different person? Who is this test trying to hurt, I wonder.

People tend not to be sure who the real me is on account of my mood almost never changing.

A nice person only when I want to be? Wait what?

With people I usually fall flat in the middle loving or hating to be with me. I'd say people don't mind being with me, but have very little stake in it either way.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

You are an amazing person. You are very smart in one or more areas. You can be bossy when with certain people, but people love you anyways because you always stick to your beleifs and are very strong, even if it doesn't always show.

My initials are not N, D, S or any combination of those letters.
    I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
    —Mark Twain

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Personality Based On Initials: #2
    You can sometimes be really shy and quiet, but certainly not always! You can be a super good friend and get really crazy sometimes! Sometimes secretive, people find that you have a really unique and occasionally mysterious personality.
    I Think I Am Alright | Forever Flowing

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Maybe I'll do an astrology test next!

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Every flower is a soul, blossoming in nature

Jack's Dulcet Darling..❤️