• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Your Initials Mean

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Very funny quiz and unusually accurate for me.
What Your Initials Mean

So... N.D.S.

Personality Based On Initials: #3
You are an amazing person. You are very smart in one or more areas. You can be bossy when with certain people, but people love you anyways because you always stick to your beleifs and are very strong, even if it doesn't always show.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
JLH

Personality Based On Initials: #4

You are laid back usually, but when you want to you can be a totally different person. Sometimes, people aren't sure who is the real you because your mood changes so much depending on where you are and who you are with. However, you are a very nice person when you want to be and people love to be with you.

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Personality Based On Initials: #1
You are energetic, fun, and friendly, or at least have the potential to be. You sometimes let things get you down, but when you move past them you are a really great person!

danthemanklein

Initials: DFK

Personality Based On Initials: #2
You can sometimes be really shy and quiet, but certainly not always! You can be a super good friend and get really crazy sometimes! Sometimes secretive, people find that you have a really unique and occasionally mysterious personality.

Interesting... a lot of this seems to be somewhat true.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Personality Based On Initials: #1
You are energetic, fun, and friendly, or at least have the potential to be. You sometimes let things get you down, but when you move past them you are a really great person!
"or at least have the potential to be" how diplomatic lol :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I knew it, this test is a fraud! My result is so unlike me. :D

Personality Based On Initials: #4
You are laid back usually, but when you want to you can be a totally different person. Sometimes, people aren't sure who is the real you because your mood changes so much depending on where you are and who you are with. However, you are a very nice person when you want to be and people love to be with you.

.... I am always laid back. So that part is correct.

Telling an INTP he can be a totally different person? Who is this test trying to hurt, I wonder.

People tend not to be sure who the real me is on account of my mood almost never changing.

A nice person only when I want to be? Wait what?

With people I usually fall flat in the middle loving or hating to be with me. I'd say people don't mind being with me, but have very little stake in it either way.

Jaguar

You are an amazing person. You are very smart in one or more areas. You can be bossy when with certain people, but people love you anyways because you always stick to your beleifs and are very strong, even if it doesn't always show.

My initials are not N, D, S or any combination of those letters.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can sometimes be really shy and quiet, but certainly not always! You can be a super good friend and get really crazy sometimes! Sometimes secretive, people find that you have a really unique and occasionally mysterious personality.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe I'll do an astrology test next!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How tf is it so accurate?(initials are S.M.R)