• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Introvert Archetype Test

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
https://lonerwolf.com/introvert-archetypes/

The Dreamer (Thinking Introvert)
Dreamer Introvert Archetype Image
If this is your dominant archetype, you are an introspective, thoughtful, and self-reflective person. You often get lost in the whimsical, imaginative and creative worlds of your mind. You have a rich, complex inner life, and you often think about what kind of person you are.

When you read an interesting book or watch a compelling movie, you might think about how you’d feel and react if you were in the character's situation. You are finely tuned into your feelings, and you often evaluate yourself from a distance. Daydreaming and fantasizing are habits that come to define a lot of your life.

You are "The Dreamer" because: you are lost in your own inner world of fantasy and reflection most of the time.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just a general introvert I suppose. :shrug:

29% The Gardener (Social Introvert)

29% The Protector (Anxious Introvert)

29% The Architect (Restrained Introvert)

14% The Dreamer (Thinking Introvert)

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
More Details
29%
The Gardener (Social Introvert)
29%
29%
The Architect (Restrained Introvert)
14%
The Protector (Anxious Introvert)

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
36% The Architect (Restrained Introvert)

29% The Gardener (Social Introvert)

29% The Dreamer (Thinking Introvert)

7% The Protector (Anxious Introvert)

The Architect

You like to take things slowly. You’re not one to be “up and ready” right away when you wake up in the morning. You find it difficult to be impulsive and spontaneous as you like to take your time doing things and hate pressure.

You’re a deliberate and cautious person, and you like to think things through before you act or speak. Forethought is one of the greatest qualities you value in yourself. Introverted author Haruki Murakami is a perfect example of The Architect. He writes in one of his books, "When I put on my jogging shoes in the morning and set out, my feet are so heavy it feels like I'll never get them moving."

You are "The Architect" because: you take your time to construct your actions and words in a world that values fast paced living.

Metis

Protector

When you're in a social situation, you feel painfully self-conscious around other people, especially when you're with strangers. It takes time for you to warm up to new people and overcome your shyness. You are the kind of person who holds very high expectations of yourself which tends to cause you a lot of stress.

To you, solitude is attractive because it gives you a break from other people. But even in solitude you sometimes feel anxious. This is because you have a tendency to ruminate and turn over in your mind the things that might, could or have already gone terribly wrong. Your thoughts are often focused on parts of your life that you wish could have gone differently.

You are "The Protector" because: you are hyper-vigilant and desire to protect yourself from embarrassment in social situations. This is at the root of your shyness.

Hey, they got it! :nice:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
43%

29%

14%

14%

You're a social introvert who doesn't mind socializing as long as it's with a small group of friends. In fact, sometimes you need to socialize, as long as you get long periods of time alone to recharge.

You aren't intimidated by social events and you know the value of making time for yourself. You prefer to pursue your own interests and passions in between the company of one or two people. You like to create quality intimate connections with a select few people – large groups are too overwhelming and stimulating for you.

You are "The Gardener" because: you selectively pick people and social situations in your life, weeding out people where necessary in exchange for the fruits of intimacy with yourself or a close friend.

Tengri

31% The Gardener (Social Introvert)

25% The Protector (Anxious Introvert)

25% The Dreamer (Thinking Introvert)

19% The Architect (Restrained Introvert)

You're a social introvert who doesn't mind socializing as long as it's with a small group of friends. In fact, sometimes you need to socialize, as long as you get long periods of time alone to recharge.

You aren't intimidated by social events and you know the value of making time for yourself. You prefer to pursue your own interests and passions in between the company of one or two people. You like to create quality intimate connections with a select few people – large groups are too overwhelming and stimulating for you.

You are "The Gardener" because: you selectively pick people and social situations in your life, weeding out people where necessary in exchange for the fruits of intimacy with yourself or a close friend.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
38%

23%

23%

15%

You are "The Architect" because: you take your time to construct your actions and words in a world that values fast paced living.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
all of the scores were pretty close, and i don't really identify with any of those cattegories... i would need to sort of grab a bit of this and a bit of that before adding new material to find a description i liked...

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
42%
Dreamer (Thinking introvert)

33%
Protector (Anxious introvert)

17%
Gardener (Social introvert)

8%
Architect (Restrained introvert)

I suppose this is fine.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
31%

31%

19%

19%

I’m definitely The Dreamer but sometime the architect / the protector but kind of the gardener

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
THE ARCHITECT

You like to take things slowly. You’re not one to be “up and ready” right away when you wake up in the morning.
You find it difficult to be impulsive and spontaneous as you like to take your time doing things and hate pressure.

You’re a deliberate and cautious person, and you like to think things through before you act or speak. Forethought is one of the greatest qualities you value in yourself. Introverted author Haruki Murakami is a perfect example of The Architect. He writes in one of his books, "When I put on my jogging shoes in the morning and set out, my feet are so heavy it feels like I'll never get them moving."

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Introvert Type Results

33%The Gardener (Social Introvert)

33%The Dreamer (Thinking Introvert)

20%The Architect (Restrained Introvert)

13%The Protector (Anxious Introvert)

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
36% The Gardener (Social Introvert)

36% The Dreamer (Thinking Introvert)

21% The Architect (Restrained Introvert)

7% The Protector (Anxious Introvert)

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
More Details
31%
More Details
25%
More Details
25%
More Details
19%
Architect Introvert Archetype Image
You like to take things slowly. You’re not one to be “up and ready” right away when you wake up in the morning. You find it difficult to be impulsive and spontaneous as you like to take your time doing things and hate pressure.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
42%

25%

17%

17%

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
31% The Dreamer (Thinking Introvert)

25% The Gardener (Social Introvert)

25% The Architect (Restrained Introvert)

19% The Protector (Anxious Introvert)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Orphan
Orphans are independent, self-reliant and are mistrustful of authority. Orphans, fearing exploitation, seek to regain the comfort of the womb and neonatal safety in the arms of loving parents. To fulfill their quest they must go through the agonies of the developmental stages they have missed. Their strength is the interdependence and pragmatic realism that they had to learn at an early age.

Shadow Side: The victim. This will manifest itself in your feelings of being victimized by others, and consequently blaming your incompetence, irresponsibility, or even predatory behavior on other people. You might also expect special treatment and exemption from life because you feel so fragile. When your Shadow Orphan takes control it can attack those who are trying to help you, harming these people and yourself simultaneously.

Life Goal: Regain safety
Fear: Exploitation
Response to Problem: Being victimized by it
Life Task: Process and feel pain fully
Personal Gifts: Independence, realism, resilience, empathy
Personal Pitfalls: Cynicism, tendency to be the victim or victimized, chronic complaining