MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    416 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Default Intuitive Empath Test

https://lonerwolf.com/intuitive-empath-test/

You are highly skilled at feeling and embodying the energy of other animals. As a fauna empath, you have a deep understanding of what animals need and are trying to communicate. You have an uncanny ability to connect with wildlife of every kind. What an amazing gift!
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

LOL
    Likes Lady Elizabeth, Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Claircognizant Empath

Information, insight, and special knowledge comes to you in the form of thought, or a subtle sense of knowing. You are a human lie detector who has an uncanny knack of determining when someone is being authentic or not. You also tend to be very good at grasping abstract concepts. What an amazing gift!
    The sun, the stars, the sky, never tasted so good.

The Mysterious Stranger Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Precognitive Empath

You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!

With all due respect,
    -Jack.

I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down, and then I'll be gone back into the darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would want to walk with me?

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    7w6

Precognitive Empath

You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!
    Likes Gentleman Jack, DulcetRefrain liked this post

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

You can read the energetic signals transmitted by mother earth. In fact, you may have already felt and/or predicted a natural disaster before it occured. This is an amazing gift!

...I most definitely have not...
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

The Mysterious Stranger Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lavender View Post
    Precognitive Empath

I knew you were going to get that.
    With all due respect,
    -Jack.

I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down, and then I'll be gone back into the darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would want to walk with me?

Likes Lord Lavender, Frosty, DulcetRefrain liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 so

Claircognizant Empath

Information, insight, and special knowledge comes to you in the form of thought, or a subtle sense of knowing. You are a human lie detector who has an uncanny knack of determining when someone is being authentic or not. You also tend to be very good at grasping abstract concepts. What an amazing gift!
    The only kinds of fights worth fighting are those you’re going to lose, because somebody has to fight them and lose and lose and lose until someday, somebody who believes as you do wins.
    I.F. Stone

Johari

Nohari

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Ah yes, the stuff I grew up around!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Psychometric Empath

You have the ability to receive information and energetic impressions from physical objects that have been owned by people in the past such as photographs, clothing, jewelry, utensils, buildings, and many other objects. What an amazing gift!

I love old things in general and am always wondering about the human connections with said objects and making up stories about their past. That sort of stuff really resonates with me. Not surprised by this result.