• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitive Empath Test

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
https://lonerwolf.com/intuitive-empath-test/

You are highly skilled at feeling and embodying the energy of other animals. As a fauna empath, you have a deep understanding of what animals need and are trying to communicate. You have an uncanny ability to connect with wildlife of every kind. What an amazing gift!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
LOL :D
Screenshot_20180414-055909-571.jpg

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Claircognizant Empath

Information, insight, and special knowledge comes to you in the form of thought, or a subtle sense of knowing. You are a human lie detector who has an uncanny knack of determining when someone is being authentic or not. You also tend to be very good at grasping abstract concepts. What an amazing gift!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Precognitive Empath

Shawn-Spencer-shawn-spencer-2427989-300-440.jpg

You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Precognitive Empath

You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You can read the energetic signals transmitted by mother earth. In fact, you may have already felt and/or predicted a natural disaster before it occured. This is an amazing gift!

...I most definitely have not...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Precognitive Empath

I knew you were going to get that. ;)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Claircognizant Empath

Information, insight, and special knowledge comes to you in the form of thought, or a subtle sense of knowing. You are a human lie detector who has an uncanny knack of determining when someone is being authentic or not. You also tend to be very good at grasping abstract concepts. What an amazing gift!

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Psychometric Empath

You have the ability to receive information and energetic impressions from physical objects that have been owned by people in the past such as photographs, clothing, jewelry, utensils, buildings, and many other objects. What an amazing gift!

I love old things in general and am always wondering about the human connections with said objects and making up stories about their past. That sort of stuff really resonates with me. Not surprised by this result.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Emotionally Receptive Empath

You can physically and emotionally feel the emotions of others before they are even expressed. Because of this ability, you make a skilled and compassionate healer and counselor. What an amazing gift!

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[h=2]Physically Receptive Empath[/h]You are physically receptive to other people's illnesses and bodily pains, and this often manifests itself in your own body. Because of this, you would make a highly skilled energy worker, acupuncturist, massage therapist or yoga instructer. What an amazing gift!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Physically Receptive Empath

You are physically receptive to other people's illnesses and bodily pains, and this often manifests itself in your own body. Because of this, you would make a highly skilled energy worker, acupuncturist, massage therapist or yoga instructer. What an amazing gift!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Emotionally Receptive Empath

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Claircognizant Empath
Result Image

But, how do you know for sure its ot dellusions? I've never talked about it before, but I can generally sense "energies" in the atmosphere, or read people's hidden emotions irl. I can also feel other people's sickness sometimes where I start feeling sick myself. This also applies to animals, and I can read their emotions. They make this test too "mystical".

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Flora Empath

You can communicate with trees, flowers, herbs, shrubs, and many other forms of nature, being able to receive and interpret their highly varied and complex energetic signals. This is a fascinating gift!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Claircognizant Empath
Result Image
Same here.