• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you a sensitive person?

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are You a Sensitive Person? - Quiz - Zimbio

HSP: Highly Sensitive Person
Have you ever heard of an HSP, because that's what you are. You're highly sensitive, which means you process sensory data more deeply due to the nature of your central nervous system. You're empathic and easily able to put yourself in somebody else's shoes. At the same time, you often need time for yourself in order to process the overwhelming amount of impressions and feelings of everyday life. You often feel misunderstood when people tell you to 'just loosen up and relax'. The good news is, you're not alone. Statistically, every fifth person is an HSP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
XsZCoDXM1l3x.jpg

Have you ever heard of an HSP, because that's what you are. You're highly sensitive, which means you process sensory data more deeply due to the nature of your central nervous system. You're empathetic and easily able to put yourself in somebody else's shoes. At the same time, you often need time for yourself in order to process the overwhelming amount of impressions and feelings of everyday life. You often feel misunderstood when people tell you to 'just loosen up and relax'. The good news is, you're not alone. Statistically, every fifth person is an HSP.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
uXJ-iduggGXx.jpg

Cold As a Stone

You're not sensitive at all. You don't care what people think about you, and you never cry at movies or show emotion. Your decisions are never based on feelings but on a rational analysis of facts. 'Soft Skills' like art or music don't interest you.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Average Sensitive
You definitely have moments when you show your sensitive side to the people who are close to you. Normally though, you try to keep a clear head at all times, and don't let emotions take control. You also clearly separate your professional(!?) and private life.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Average Sensitive

You definitely have moments when you show your sensitive side to the people who are close to you. Normally though, you try to keep a clear head at all times, and don't let emotions take control. You also clearly separate your professional and private life.

Yeah I think that me.. :thinking:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Have you ever heard of an HSP, because that's what you are. You're highly sensitive, which means you process sensory data more deeply due to the nature of your central nervous system. You're empathetic and easily able to put yourself in somebody else's shoes. At the same time, you often need time for yourself in order to process the overwhelming amount of impressions and feelings of everyday life. You often feel misunderstood when people tell you to 'just loosen up and relax'. The good news is, you're not alone. Statistically, every fifth person is an HSP.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cold As a Stone

You're not sensitive at all. You don't care what people think about you, and you never cry at movies or show emotion. Your decisions are never based on feelings but on a rational analysis of facts. 'Soft Skills' like art or music don't interest you.

Ok fine by me :D But I'm not sure I agree with that last sentence though after all you can be a rational thinker and not cry at movies but still like art and music :smoke:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Average sensitive.

I call myself a closet sensitive, I don't show when I am visible hurt/misunderstood normally. I just ignore it and move on.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you ever heard of an HSP, because that's what you are. You're highly sensitive, which means you process sensory data more deeply due to the nature of your central nervous system. You're empathic and easily able to put yourself in somebody else's shoes. At the same time, you often need time for yourself in order to process the overwhelming amount of impressions and feelings of everyday life. You often feel misunderstood when people tell you to 'just loosen up and relax'. The good news is, you're not alone. Statistically, every fifth person is an HSP.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Cold As a Stone

Not true. I enjoy art and music- hell I’m a useless liberal arts major.
And I agree strongly with my freinds who say “the problem with the tech industry is a lack of soft skills.”

...Time and place for everything.

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This questionnaire is a horrendous misrepresentation of HSPs.

I recommend anybody interested in this, to actually read Dr. Aron's book - The Highly Sensitive Person, if they're interested enough to understand it.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think I am a very sensitive person on the inside but it isn't always obvious upon first meeting me. Once people actually have a conversation and see the real me, it becomes quite evident.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Average Sensitive

You definitely have moments when you show your sensitive side to the people who are close to you. Normally though, you try to keep a clear head at all times, and don't let emotions take control. You also clearly separate your professional(!?) and private life.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp