User Tag List

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    416 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Default Which Frasier Character Are You?

Which Frasier Character Are You? | BrainFall

You are Niles Crane.

You enjoy the finer things in life – fine wine, classical music, and social climbing. And although you may look down your nose at others, you do care deeply about your loved ones and will stand-up for them should the need arise. You just hope ‘standing-up’ doesn’t involve anything too athletic, as you wouldn’t want to get hurt.

courage, dear heart ♥ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

You are Daphne Moon.

You are the furthest thing from a snob, someone who prefers kind, sweet simplicity to fancy, aloof posturing. That makes you a natural caretaker, in possession of a great deal of empathy for those around you. So much empathy, in fact, that you may be “a bit psychic”. (Or, more likely, a bit nutty…)
    I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.
    I would always rather be happy than dignified.
    Likes Lady Elizabeth liked this post

You are Frasier Crane.

As one of Seattle’s finest snobs, you would rather be seen at the opera than the football game (though you do have a penchant for sports bars). You are incredibly smart and gifted, but you sometimes seem to lack common sense. Still, in the end, you generally manage to do the right thing, and you often put the needs of others before your own. Chivalry, after all, is not dead!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

You are Daphne Moon

You are the furthest thing from a snob, someone who prefers kind, sweet simplicity to fancy, aloof posturing. That makes you a natural caretaker, in possession of a great deal of empathy for those around you. So much empathy, in fact, that you may be “a bit psychic”. (Or, more likely, a bit nutty…)

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Enneagram
    gay sx/sp

You are Niles Crane.

You enjoy the finer things in life – fine wine, classical music, and social climbing. And although you may look down your nose at others, you do care deeply about your loved ones and will stand-up for them should the need arise. You just hope ‘standing-up’ doesn’t involve anything too athletic, as you wouldn’t want to get hurt.
    low-key, no pressure
    just hang with me and my weather

Silent All These Years: My Private Blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    YMCA
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Daphne Moon.
    Be e..x..c..e..l..l..e..n..t to each other.

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

You are Niles Crane.

"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯