123 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    416 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Default Deadly accurate 100 question personality quiz

This Deadly Accurate 100-Question Personality Quiz Knows You Better Than You Know Yourself - Quiz - Zimbio

Introversion - Feeling
    Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Feeling category. You're quiet, agreeable, friendly, and you usually find success through hard work and dependability. You don't rush into things. You regard a problem logically and decide on a solution before acting. You're highly aware of others and care very much what they think of you. Socially, you wish you were more outgoing, but you love being home and spending time with those you feel safest with.
    Likes stupidgirl, DulcetRefrain liked this post

Introversion - Sensing
    Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Sensing category. You're a quiet, sensitive, caring person who may not speak up all the time, but when a problem arises, you spring into action. You're more reactive than pro-active in general. You value practical solutions and will sacrifice what you desire to get something done. You don't like to argue and would rather work towards an answer than think about it.

Said yes on the argue question, guess I wasn't strong enough...
    Likes Lady Elizabeth liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

Introversion - Sensing
    Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Sensing category. You're a quiet, sensitive, caring person who may not speak up all the time, but when a problem arises, you spring into action. You're more reactive than pro-active in general. You value practical solutions and will sacrifice what you desire to get something done. You don't like to argue and would rather work towards an answer than think about it.

Introversion - Thinking

Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things—people, situations, anything and that can turn some people off. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. When you start something, you see it through to the end.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Extraversion - Thinking

Your personality falls generally into the Extraversion - Thinking category. You're a lover of life who sees the future as full of opportunity. You're warm and kind and able to relate to just about anyone. People like you and enjoy your company and you enjoy offering your opinion and being heard. You can read people and do well in group situations at work as well. Doing the same thing bores you and you like to travel to change things up.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Introversion - Feeling
    Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Feeling category. You're quiet, agreeable, friendly, and you usually find success through hard work and dependability. You don't rush into things. You regard a problem logically and decide on a solution before acting. You're highly aware of others and care very much what they think of you. Socially, you wish you were more outgoing, but you love being home and spending time with those you feel safest with.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Anyone else finding none of the answers apt?
    Likes DulcetRefrain, Athalwolf liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I know myself well enough to know that I do not have the patience for 100 Q's and wouldp robabaly want to blow my brains out after about 20. So, w/e type that is.
    Likes Stigmata, The Tsarevich liked this post

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram

Introversion - Thinking
    Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things—people, situations, anything and that can turn some people off. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. When you start something, you see it through to the end.

courage, dear heart ♥ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Introversion - Sensing
    I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.
    I would always rather be happy than dignified.