• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deadly accurate 100 question personality quiz

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This Deadly Accurate 100-Question Personality Quiz Knows You Better Than You Know Yourself - Quiz - Zimbio

Introversion - Feeling
Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Feeling category. You're quiet, agreeable, friendly, and you usually find success through hard work and dependability. You don't rush into things. You regard a problem logically and decide on a solution before acting. You're highly aware of others and care very much what they think of you. Socially, you wish you were more outgoing, but you love being home and spending time with those you feel safest with.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Introversion - Sensing
Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Sensing category. You're a quiet, sensitive, caring person who may not speak up all the time, but when a problem arises, you spring into action. You're more reactive than pro-active in general. You value practical solutions and will sacrifice what you desire to get something done. You don't like to argue and would rather work towards an answer than think about it.

Said yes on the argue question, guess I wasn't strong enough...

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Introversion - Sensing
Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Sensing category. You're a quiet, sensitive, caring person who may not speak up all the time, but when a problem arises, you spring into action. You're more reactive than pro-active in general. You value practical solutions and will sacrifice what you desire to get something done. You don't like to argue and would rather work towards an answer than think about it.

Introversion - Thinking

Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things—people, situations, anything and that can turn some people off. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. When you start something, you see it through to the end.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extraversion - Thinking

Your personality falls generally into the Extraversion - Thinking category. You're a lover of life who sees the future as full of opportunity. You're warm and kind and able to relate to just about anyone. People like you and enjoy your company and you enjoy offering your opinion and being heard. You can read people and do well in group situations at work as well. Doing the same thing bores you and you like to travel to change things up.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Introversion - Feeling
Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Feeling category. You're quiet, agreeable, friendly, and you usually find success through hard work and dependability. You don't rush into things. You regard a problem logically and decide on a solution before acting. You're highly aware of others and care very much what they think of you. Socially, you wish you were more outgoing, but you love being home and spending time with those you feel safest with.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I know myself well enough to know that I do not have the patience for 100 Q's and wouldp robabaly want to blow my brains out after about 20. So, w/e type that is.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Introversion - Thinking
Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things—people, situations, anything and that can turn some people off. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. When you start something, you see it through to the end.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NijrYJPw8ssx.jpg

Introversion - Sensing

thisisheidi

MBTI Type
INFJ
This was definitely accurate for me.

Introversion - Feeling

Jaguar

I quit on question #2.

Are you loud?
Are you quiet?

As if people fall on those two extremes and that's it. Bullshit.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Introversion - Sensing

Totally wrong. I even answered that the most important person is myself, that I love to argue, and i said that I am loud in question #2. :rofl1::rotfl:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introversion - Feeling

The questions are too much black or white but well I've tried it;) As I am concerned I can be quiet for months and suddenly get into something viewed as "crazy" because I found a new passion or way to explore the world (inside of myself most of the time).

It isn't accurate enough but it makes sense to me.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introversion - Sensing

Said yes on the argue question, guess I wasn't strong enough...

If you pointed out you like drama instead of horror movies :shock:or adventures or some stuffs like this here you are indeed, not strong enough.

If you pet a stranger's animal in the street you are put for sure in the box "even less strong" and it probably had an impact on your result...

...etc etc.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Extraversion - Sensing
john-cusack-grosse-point-blank.jpg

Your personality falls generally into the Extraversion - Sensing category. You're a person who needs to get things done. You're pragmatic and honest and willing to work towards solutions instead of complain about problems. You're a cooperative person, and kind to others and animals. People are no problem. You enjoy being around others and like your big group of friends. Movie night is fun, but you'd rather hit the town.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Introversion - Sensing.

I have to note, that quiz was absolutely horrendous, most of the questions have nothing to do with anything and the options were terrible.
Quite possibly the worst online personality quiz I've ever taken. I had to finish it just so I could say I endured the whole thing.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Introversion - Sensing

¯\_(ツ)_/¯