• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deadly accurate 100 question personality quiz

itsthatguy

Extraversion - Feeling
Your personality falls generally into the Extraversion - Feeling category. You're a practical, tolerant person who's in love with life and everything about it. You're sociable and enjoy meeting new people. You always look on the bright side of things and make the best of even the worst situations. You also want immediate results and satisfaction in the jobs your pursue. You enjoy that rewarding feeling.

Not accurate at all

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introversion- Intuition

Its kinda a shit test though.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Introversion - Feeling
Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Feeling category. You're quiet, agreeable, friendly, and you usually find success through hard work and dependability. You don't rush into things. You regard a problem logically and decide on a solution before acting. You're highly aware of others and care very much what they think of you. Socially, you wish you were more outgoing, but you love being home and spending time with those you feel safest with.

brightflashes

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I found it more lively and inaccurate than deadly and accurate, but that's just me.

Introversion - Thinking
Your personality falls generally into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things—people, situations, anything and that can turn some people off. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. When you start something, you see it through to the end.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I found this absurdly annoying. 100 different questions on 100 different pages. And every 7 questions an ad would pop up so I'd have to scroll to the bottom to click out of it, then scroll back up. The answers kept moving around on the page when I'd try to click them. REALLY poorly thought out quiz.

Shedding blood sweat and tears, I did persist until the end, and it gave me Introversion-Thinking. How fruitless, it wasn't even right about my dominant function!

I'm cheesed off about this one.