• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last edited:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Link doesn't work. Goes to a webpage selling DNS services.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
The reason is: Ni=5,Ti=4,Ne=4,Te=2,Fi=1,Fe=-4,Se=-4,Si=-8

I wonder if the Ni/Ne questions do a good enough job differentiating between the two.

I've always had tests with weighted results score me as high usage of Ni, but I've only ever had one prior test result as an INTJ simply because my Te usage is garbage and my Ne/Ti usage are always extremely high and to almost the exact same degree.

Overall, I think the test was pretty good. I particularly like tests with a most like/least like component, as it doesn't guide you to your conclusion as much and tends to provide some degree of context to the questions.

Tests where it's like "Do you make decisions with A) Your heart or B) Your head" suck really hard.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Link doesn't work. Goes to a webpage selling DNS services.

Yes, this. The only reason I was able to get to it was by backing out the results portion of the hyperlink from [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]'s results and accessing the main page.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well that's new... ISFJ?

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Fi > Si > Se > Ni = Te > Fe > Ne > Ti

but...if I am Fi dom... *implodes*

You're not an Fi dom. These are the raw scores.

Fi=8,Fe=-1 so Feeling is 7
Si=3,Se=2 so Sensing is 5
Ni=0,Ne=-5 so Intuition is -5
Ti=-7; Te=0 so Thinking is -7

It thinks you are an ISFJ because your feeling and sensing scores are so high and you come out as an introvert.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're not an Fi dom. These are the raw scores.

Fi=8,Fe=-1 so Feeling is 7
Si=3,Se=2 so Sensing is 5
Ni=0,Ne=-5 so Intuition is -5
Ti=-7; Te=0 so Thinking is -7

It thinks you are an ISFJ because your feeling and sensing scores are so high and you come out as an introvert.

I'm not sure this really tells me much about my actual type besides I have really inferior thinking skills... XD I don't know why I got so low on Ne. Normally I get Ne higher than Ni on these sorts of things.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
There should be a separate thread for counseling as we collectively acknowledge that everything we thought ourselves to be was a lie, and we begin to accept our true types.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There should be a separate thread for counseling as we collectively acknowledge that everything we thought ourselves to be was a lie, and we begin to accept our true types.

I need a counseling session that I confused the quiz so much it said I am ISFJ when stuff doesn't totally align in the order they put. XD

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

INTP

Ne = Ni > Fe = Ti > Te > Fi > Si = Se

Ne Ni 6
Fe Fi 0
Te -1
Fi -3
Se Si -4

Sounds about right in terms of JCFs, I tend to label myself NxTi or NxFe too.

So my results are screwy as per usual. How does your test mash functions into types? Do you think you could list second and third possibilities as well, if the results of two or three are close?

I'll mull over the while shebang and think about suggestions and all later.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Not necessarily a lie. We do evolve over time, and we'll just have to acknowledge who we are in every ΔT. After every ascension, the previous period seems foreign, as if it didn't exist, and some would wallow in denial because their new self is different than it was.