• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The links I posted before don't work anymore. :(

Just took it again and got INFP, Fi > Ne > Fe > Si > Se > Ni > Te = Ti

I think I got ISFP the first time I took it, then INFP, then just now ISFP again.

Fi > Si > Fe = Ne > Se > Ti > Te = Ni

raskol

High openness
Low conscientiousness
Midline Extraversion/Introversion
Low accommodation
High neuroticism
Following my test scores, I'm a little less neurotic and a little more extraverted. Otherwise we're open-minded yet argumentative and recalcitrant. It's uncanny, though, that you also tested for both ENFP (function stack) and INTP (dichotomy) in this thread. And that result is skewed due to an either/or approach. When I took the test the regular way, distributing my replies according to degrees of agreement, I also ended up with INFP as my axis-based function type.

With that in mind, I'm looking forward to an interactive clash of some kind (if it's even possible).

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Following my test scores, I'm a little less neurotic and a little more extraverted. Otherwise we're open-minded yet argumentative and recalcitrant. It's uncanny, though, that you also tested for both ENFP (function stack) and INTP (dichotomy) in this thread. And that result is skewed due to an either/or approach. When I took the test the regular way, distributing my replies according to degrees of agreement, I also ended up with INFP as my axis-based function type.

With that in mind, I'm looking forward to an interactive clash of some kind (if it's even possible).

I noticed that too when I skimmed back through the aforementioned thread. Interesting indeed.

Have you ever considered being a sexual 5? Just curious, mostly because of your low emotionality/neuroticism.

raskol

Have you ever considered being a sexual 5? Just curious, mostly because of your low emotionality/neuroticism.
The problem with e5, as far as I've noticed, is that it's usually indicative of low energy and reserve. Otherwise it fits me quite well, especially paired with e4, as I indulge in both fiction and philosophy and can spend hours compiling notes and reflections on various books and topics.

As for neuroticism, I usually score between 50 and 60, so it isn't that low. I'll come off as high-strung and tense under certain circumstances, which fits the mold, so the greater contrast with e5 would be my interactive intensity.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
The problem with e5, as far as I've noticed, is that it's usually indicative of low energy and reserve. Otherwise it fits me quite well, especially paired with e4, as I indulge in both fiction and philosophy and can spend hours compiling notes and reflections on various books and topics.

As for neuroticism, I usually score between 50 and 60, so it isn't that low. I'll come off as high-strung and tense under certain circumstances, which fits the mold, so the greater contrast with e5 would be my interactive intensity.

I've read that sexual 5s have a certain intensity that is conflicting with the type's avaricious nature. I think they like to be shocking.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP this time

Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Ti > Si > Se > Te

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Pretty similar as the last time.

Te-Ni-Ne-Ti-Se-Fi-Fe-Si

Test is ok but on many questions I can answer differently since they are vague.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFJ
Fe>ne=Ni>ti>se>si>te

Last edited:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now that I understand the terminology a little better, I retook the test.
(I tend to think of patterns as being literal like a sewing pattern. While I don't trust my memory, I rely on past experiences a lot more than I thought.)

NewTypeC.jpg

It still amazes me JUST how low my T is!
I'm surprised I know how to breathe :rotfl:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just noticed I scored nothing at all for Si or Se. How lol.

carpeteer

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
9?
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hi everyone, I'm new here so I took the test :)

75tzsd0.png

I'm still not sure about E vs I.