• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is a new version of the forum's personality test. I'm looking to test the test. Let me know if you think the results are accurate

Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Hello highlander I've always tested as an INFP. My result on this test was INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging). I know the 'P' and the 'J' stand for perceiving and judging. I've always thought of 'J' as being more scheduled. The 'P' being more going with the flow.

Order of preference for cognitive function: Fe>Ni>Fi>Si>Ne>Se>Ti>Te.

Extroverted Feelings 6
Introverted Intuition 5
Introverted Feeling 3
Introverted Sensing 1

Extroverted Sensing -2
Introverted Thinking -5
Extroverted Thinking -8

Melancholia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP

This is the first test to give me these results, as I always get INTJ.

I stand on the precipice, and I'm fairly fluid in between thinking and feeling.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP

This is the first test to give me these results, as I always get INTJ.

I stand on the precipice, and I'm fairly fluid in between thinking and feeling.

I would say you are pretty unique based on your Enneagram mixed with your MBTI.

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
There were actually some answers that I didn't want to click on in least like me because they were all like me! And I didn't get a few of the questions fully but oh well.

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

So, does this mean... I'm not very logical or? I'm stupid? Lol, I know what the cognitive functions are though.

I got a different result on keys2cognition a few days ago.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.8)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.6)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************** (18.9)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33.2)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************** (46.2)
excellent use

:shrug:

Purplemoon

MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
5w6
Result
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, it appears your best fit your four letter type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ne > Fi = Ni > Fe > Si > Te = Ti > Se

Clintonsmithh

I got INFJ but I don't think that's me.. My mom is an INFJ and although sometimes I can relate to the things she does in overall I do not fit in with the same thoughts she governs herself with and we usually fight a lot. Also the thought of having Ni as my first cognitive function and Se as my last don't seem right. I think when it looks like me using Ni it's actually my Ne and Fi or Ne and Ti trying to figure things out. (If you go to my profile I talk about how I'm stuck thinking I'm an ENFP, ENTP, or ISFP (and honestly many more) so that's why I think this but if anyone could please go to my profile and help me out it'd be appreciated A LOT. Thanks!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fi > Ne > Fe > Si > Ti = Ni > Se > Te

(The result was INFP for me with the above function stacking)

brennabeloved

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay so...

I scored ENFP. My cognitive functions were: Ni > Fi > Te > Ne > Si > Fe > Ti > Se

Last time I took a Myers Briggs test, I scored as an INFJ. My i was close to an e tho so I could be xNF? I'll have to do some reading on the difference between perceiving and judging but looks like it's safe to say I'm something NF.

I liked how the test had the most like and least like bit. However, there were a few too many options sometimes and I felt like I had to say something wasn't like me when it was. It was kind of confusing. I may need to take it again sometime.

TetrisMatrix

MBTI Type
IDK
Hi,

it is my totally new post on this website :)

My type based on that test is ESFP

Fi>Te=Se=Si>Ne>Fe=Ni>Ti

raskol

Hi,
The test generated the following result, which is somewhat perplexing.

Best fit:
INFP

Order of preference:
Fi > Ne = Ni > Te > Se >Ti > Si > Fe

With my tertiary Si at (-4), I do wonder whether INFP is a suitable match.

Are there certain questions I should give greater attention in order to eek out this mess?

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh... I don't even know what to think of this:

Fi, Fe, Se, Si, Ne, Ni, Te, Ti

I didn't read all the pages here, but do they normally stack like that rofl.

Fi 7, Fe 4, Se 2, Si 1, Ne (non-existent rofl), Ni -3, Te -5, Ti -6

I came out as an ISFP. Very little of the information and video applies to me, though. I have no problems using my words to describe my thoughts or feelings (which is just the most profound area of disagreement).
People fondly (and mockingly lol) refer to me as a hippie. I'm only artistic as it applies to writing poetry, novellas, and music. I couldn't care less (personally) about fashion or interior design. I do not seek out new things. I would be quite happy living in a cave in some forgotten part of the world :D

I'm an INFP, so I think the test needs more tweaking and that I need to get better at answering questions :doh::rotfl:

I loved the way the questions were set up and I only had a, truly, hard time with 2 questions:
17: both the second and last answer applied equally.
21: "I focus on others needs and take on their needs and values as my own." I do focus on the comfort and needs of others, but I do not take them on as my own. The second answer also applied equally (if not better. But I had to go with the third answer (here in quotes) because I abhor chaos and negative emotions/actions and strive for harmony).

**EDIT**
OH! I think I may be FINALLY understand the abbreviations. [... or not lol]

Highlander wrote (page 2)
"You're not an Fi dom. These are the raw scores.

Fi=8,Fe=-1 so Feeling is 7
Si=3,Se=2 so Sensing is 5
Ni=0,Ne=-5 so Intuition is -5
Ti=-7; Te=0 so Thinking is -7

It thinks you are an ISFJ because your feeling and sensing scores are so high and you come out as an introvert."

So, "F"= feeling; "S"= Sensing.......... ? "i" then is introverted whereas "e" is extraverted? Hmmm...
INFP
Introverted [extraverted], Intuitive [sensing], Feeling [thinking], Prospecting [judging]

How did Highlander arrive at ISFJ? Must be J because thinking is in the negatives? No, I'm out of order. Doggone it, now I've just confused myself more :unsure::dry::BangHead:
Where is the "raw scores" for Prospecting and Judging?
If you're "i" or "e" based on raw data, the above would be i=11/e=2 (because, yeah, I suck at math and I'm not even going to attempt figuring in negative numbers).

While I'm giving myself a headache with all this thinking, when we get our score, why do the positive numbers go to 8, but the negatives only to 7? Is it because 0="8"?
Hehhe, I quit... I'm going back to bed :D

**I wanted to hide this ramble behind "Spoiler". Trying to figure out how to execute the command, just broke me brain some more :tantrum:

Drapeaux

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Si > Fe > Te > Ne = Ni > Ti > Fi > Se

Good test. Well done. I especially liked the segment where you picked the options that were most and least like you. I've not encountered that in an MBTI test before.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Hi,
The test generated the following result, which is somewhat perplexing.

Best fit:
INFP

Order of preference:
Fi > Ne = Ni > Te > Se >Ti > Si > Fe

With my tertiary Si at (-4), I do wonder whether INFP is a suitable match.

Are there certain questions I should give greater attention in order to eek out this mess?

Hmm, we are near identical type twins (not going by this function analysis and assuming we're both correct in our self-typing).

I'm also a 458 tritype, social blind, and SLUEI. This test gives me ENFP function order but low enough extroversion to be an introvert, so it tells me I'm an INFP.

I don't really have anything else to add, I'm just enjoying noticing the measurable patterns of similarity in other weirdos.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I retook it; my results aren't THAT different from when I took it a year or so ago, other than Fe and Ni given the edge over Se, thus INFP won out. I continue to maintain that my Ne is generally sucky, and though I can utilize Ti quite well in an on-the-job context if it's part of my job (it has been in the past), it too is one of my least-used functions. I do wish I would stop being an F dom, though. :dry:

Fi>Fe>Ni=Se>Ne>Te=Si>Ti