• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Edit: Also some of the questions were really hard to answer and i think i might answer them differently on different days... maybe i should let you know which ones [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

Same here, a select few of them were either none or strong on 2 or 3 options.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course, this is your test, hence your decision to do what you wish with it. That said, the MBTI foundation (actual Myers-Briggs) and Jung are the theories that MBTI/dichotomies are premised on.

If you seriously want to change things around, create an ambivert classification since the majority of the population are ambiverts.

I'm not just looking to change the system - just design a reasonably accurate testing instrument.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Interesting results. Do you think ISFJ is correct?

Couldn't tell you. The most common results I get on these things are ISJ types, though.

I will say that I outwardly display as more of a thinker than a feeler. But internally, I may actually be more of a feeler.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It won't let my C&P :(

but I got ENFP so seems a-ok to me!

danthemanklein

Finished this test about two weeks, and got these results:

Fi > Si > Ne > Fe > Ni > Ti > Te = Se (INFP)

EDIT: Took it again, and pretty much got the same exact results, except this time, it’s different:

Fi > Si > Ne > Fe = Ni > Ti > Se > Te (ISFP)

Confusing cause it’s pretty much in the same order as last time, and Si and Ne are way higher than Ni and Se. Yet, it still gave me a different result.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It thinks I'm an INTJ. :mellow: Okey dokey, artichokey.

Some of those "Most Like Me/Least Like Me" questions were downright maddening. I recall more than one question where it seemed that every single one of the responses resonated with me and who I am, and yet I was forced by the test to select one as being least like me. I also had a pretty difficult time with choosing a response that was "most like me" when multiple responses felt equally accurate... It was like playing eeny, meeny, miny, moe...ya know? ;) I am more a fan of Enneatypes than MBTI, personally.

rav3n

I'm not just looking to change the system - just design a reasonably accurate testing instrument.
But if you don't premise the test on Myers-Briggs official definitions, what exactly are you testing for with the E/I dichotomy? Would this really be an MBTI test or should it be called a [insert whatever theory you're applying] test?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a typo in the last question, second option - it doesn't appear to be a complete sentence.

THat said, it predicted me as an INTJ.

This question? What's wrong with it?

"I attempt to discern patterns of behaviors and motivations that others seem have"

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But if you don't premise the test on Myers-Briggs official definitions, what exactly are you testing for with the E/I dichotomy? Would this really be an MBTI test or should it be called a [insert whatever theory you're applying] test?

It's not an MBTI test. It's simply four letter type - combination of cognitive functions and dichotomies. Again, all that matters to me is that it works.

rav3n

It's not an MBTI test. It's simply four letter type - combination of cognitive functions and dichotomies. Again, all that matters to me is that it works.
Went back to the opening page of the test and you're applying Kiersey's definition of E/I which focuses on gregariousness assessment through behaviours (social behaviour), rather than the official MBTI definition of E/I, that of orientation to the world.