• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems like a decent test for function assessment!

ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Fi > Se > Fe > Ni > Si > Ne > Te > Ti

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I didn't even realize the answers flipped. Might have to try again and pay more attention.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Amberiat

Infinity
ENFJ

Ne = Fe > Ni > Ti > Se > Te > Si = Fi

Link to results

I like the test, it's definitely my favorite out of all of the other ones I've taken, I'm not confident in its accuracy but that's only because I believe I subconsciously make the results fit my own bias towards certain types, at the very least that's what I always fear when I take these tests.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

INTP

Ne = Ni > Fe = Ti > Te > Fi > Si = Se

Ne Ni 6
Fe Fi 0
Te -1
Fi -3
Se Si -4

Sounds about right in terms of JCFs, I tend to label myself NxTi or NxFe too.

So my results are screwy as per usual. How does your test mash functions into types? Do you think you could list second and third possibilities as well, if the results of two or three are close?

I'll mull over the while shebang and think about suggestions and all later.

Also Round 2. Fight!

INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Ni > Ne > Fe > Fi = Ti > Te = Se > Si

Ni 8
Ne 3
Fe 1
Ti -1
Te -2
Se -2
Si -6​

To compare

Ni = Ne > Fe = Ti > Te > Fi > Se = Si
vs
Ni > Ne > Fe > Ti = Fi > Te = Se > Si

For the "is equal to" ones in both of these, I reordered how they were presented to more closely match one another in terms of how they were presented, since I'm assuming that, say, Si = Se is the same as Se = Si.

Note of course that my answers weren't exactly the same as last time, not on purpose. I took it fresh not trying to remember what I put last time. So if you're looking to see how the logic changed based on my results, that's a confounding factor.

So as I've pegged myself, most of the time, this basically all points to Nx > Ti = Fe. That's in line with top contenders from everyone else and myself being ENxP and xNFJ over the past 10 years.

Basically what I'm saying is that messy fringe cases like mine don't really need an answer. But a list of 2-3 possibilities at the end fit oddball results like mine might help.

BTW one thing I noticed is that the "Definitely not me" and "Definitely me" are flipped around in some of the questions. That's good if you want to randomize possible answers to control for the order of the factors on your results, but not so good if your subjects are going to assume consistency there. Clicking "Definitely me" instead of "Definitely not me" would of course maybe lead to some possibly large inconsistencies.

Metis

Note of course that my answers weren't exactly the same as last time, not on purpose. I took it fresh not trying to remember what I put last time. So if you're looking to see how the logic changed based on my results, that's a confounding factor.

Likewise. "How can I be wedded to consistency when I am pursuing truth?" --attributed to Ghandi

I remembered what answers I'd given last time, since I'd only taken the earlier version of the test the day before you posted and I took this one. But my answers to some of the questions changed the second time I considered them.

I got INFP, as per usual. I always end up with that result on tests, but I'm an ISFP. :shrug:

I took it again after others have noted about the flipped questions, but personally I didn't notice anything unusual.

Anyway, I got INFP again, but this time scored equally between Ne and Si:

Fi > Si = Ne > Ni > Fe > Se > Ti > Te

Overall, I don't feel a connection to Ne as I do with Ni. Compared to other people who are obvious Ne users, I pale in comparison. Ni is a function I know I developed at a younger age than average for an ISFP, so I almost always test as an intuitive on tests. What I've noticed is that I relate heavily to the idealistic qualities of Fi-Ne, hence a large reason why I tend to test as an intuitive, but I don't operate effortlessly like real Ne users do. That, and I'm a strong 4 in the enneagram, so I think naturally there is going to be some crossover.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a new version of the forum's personality test. I'm looking to test the test. Let me know if you think the results are accurate

Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Finally did this. Got INTJ - no surprise. Function order is:

Ni > Te > Ne > Fi > Ti > Se > Si > Fe

Test has typos and question phrasing could be more standardized.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Results say I'm an ENTJ with Ni leading Te.

Test checks out. :coffee:

rav3n

Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, it appears your best fit your four letter type is
INTJ

Te > Ni > Ne > Ti > Se = Fi > Fe > Si
It types me as an INTJ but with Te>Ni. That's not right.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I took it again since the changes, but I also may have just answered a couple questions slightly differently.
Regardless, I do feel this accurately represents me, although I'm sure I use more Si than that... I'm just more conscious of the deficit with that particular function so naturally it's going to be placed at bottom more frequently. (Sorry the images are huge, I don't know how to resize on imgur from my phone)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took it twice (after reading about the options flipping, I wanted to make sure I was paying attention...)

I don't understand how it got ISFP the first time, but all in all, I think it's fairly accurate.

Do you think you'll ever make a test that gauges how good one is at the functions, rather than which functions one prefers? (I realize the latter is what makes for type, I'm just curious as to whether talent for less preferred functions makes it more difficult to accurately type someone.)

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I realize I know nothing about the programming behind this test, and I don't mean to be adding more work. I also realize this is just what I am thinking, which is probably completely separate from where are you at.

But my wishlist:
  • more spectrum questions than binary.
  • more questions that feel like function combos than strict functions.
  • on the questions that ask you to choose the top and the bottom - i almost want to rate all of them. (because why not expand everything into infinity versus narrow down)
  • I wonder if scenarios would be helpful? Ie. you're at work and there is a crisis. blah blah details about crisis. no one knows what to do and the manager/boss is out of town for 2 weeks. what is your response? -take charge and delegate tasks based on what you know of their strengths/positions, -work on helping as many people with their tasks as possible. -choose what you know that you can do best, and proceed to do it regardless of what others are doing. ---- etc.

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Result
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, it appears your best fit your four letter type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Ni > Ti = Ne > Fi > Te = Si > Fe > Se
[4, 2, 2, 1, -1, -1, -2, -5]

The functions look pretty good. But I am pretty sure I'm an INTJ.
I did struggle with whether to answer from past habits or emerging realities.
Easy to use. Not too Long.
Thanks.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you notice how you're an ENTP in your cognitive function stacking?

Yea hence the ? at the end, I'm gonna retake it in a few tho since im in a much better mood.