First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

INFP

Fi > Ne > Ni > Te > Fe > Si > Ti > Se

---

I think I fall into the ambivert pile as well. However, I also think I fall a tick more over into the E side of the spectrum. When I took the long official paper test in college and at a job I had, I got INFP on both. Then we met with the certified person afterwards to discuss our results and one thought I was an ENFP and the other was on the fence. Childhood bff's mom was a pyschologist (INFJ) who thought I was an ENFP. brother (INFJ) also thinks I am more ENFP - but he also admits he is looking at it from where he sits in the center of deep introvert land so mileage may vary, etc.

I have to echo a bit of what Merced said earlier in this thread about the first set of questions with the flipped answers. I was trying to go through the test just letting the answers come and not thinking too much about them and realizing that the choices flipped threw me off so I had to Pay Attention.

I also find it can be too easy to figure out what each answer is linked too, and also tried to not think about it too much.

I like your idea of trying to make things more combination if possible.
    Likes Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Seems like a decent test for function assessment!

ISFP
    Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Fi > Se > Fe > Ni > Si > Ne > Te > Ti
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

phallus impudicus

I didn't even realize the answers flipped. Might have to try again and pay more attention.
    Likes Metis liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    If you take it again, it should give you a correct result.

As of 4:43 Central today, the new logic is up. It should be more precise now. The logic is about as good as I can get it. The only thing that I can do to make it better is refine the questions.
    Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Round 2: Fight!

Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

ENFJ

Ne = Fe > Ni > Ti > Se > Te > Si = Fi

Link to results

I like the test, it's definitely my favorite out of all of the other ones I've taken, I'm not confident in its accuracy but that's only because I believe I subconsciously make the results fit my own bias towards certain types, at the very least that's what I always fear when I take these tests.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post

INTP

Ne = Ni > Fe = Ti > Te > Fi > Si = Se

Ne Ni 6
    Fe Fi 0
    Te -1
    Fi -3
    Se Si -4

Sounds about right in terms of JCFs, I tend to label myself NxTi or NxFe too.

So my results are screwy as per usual. How does your test mash functions into types? Do you think you could list second and third possibilities as well, if the results of two or three are close?

I'll mull over the while shebang and think about suggestions and all later.
    Also Round 2. Fight!

INFJ
    Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Ni > Ne > Fe > Fi = Ti > Te = Se > Si

Ni 8
    Ne 3
    Fe 1
    Ti -1
    Te -2
    Se -2
    Si -6

To compare

Ni = Ne > Fe = Ti > Te > Fi > Se = Si
    vs
    Ni > Ne > Fe > Ti = Fi > Te = Se > Si

For the "is equal to" ones in both of these, I reordered how they were presented to more closely match one another in terms of how they were presented, since I'm assuming that, say, Si = Se is the same as Se = Si.

Note of course that my answers weren't exactly the same as last time, not on purpose. I took it fresh not trying to remember what I put last time. So if you're looking to see how the logic changed based on my results, that's a confounding factor.

So as I've pegged myself, most of the time, this basically all points to Nx > Ti = Fe. That's in line with top contenders from everyone else and myself being ENxP and xNFJ over the past 10 years.

Basically what I'm saying is that messy fringe cases like mine don't really need an answer. But a list of 2-3 possibilities at the end fit oddball results like mine might help.

BTW one thing I noticed is that the "Definitely not me" and "Definitely me" are flipped around in some of the questions. That's good if you want to randomize possible answers to control for the order of the factors on your results, but not so good if your subjects are going to assume consistency there. Clicking "Definitely me" instead of "Definitely not me" would of course maybe lead to some possibly large inconsistencies.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    Note of course that my answers weren't exactly the same as last time, not on purpose. I took it fresh not trying to remember what I put last time. So if you're looking to see how the logic changed based on my results, that's a confounding factor.
    Likewise. "How can I be wedded to consistency when I am pursuing truth?" --attributed to Ghandi

I remembered what answers I'd given last time, since I'd only taken the earlier version of the test the day before you posted and I took this one. But my answers to some of the questions changed the second time I considered them.
    Likes Bush, The Cat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post

I got INFP, as per usual. I always end up with that result on tests, but I'm an ISFP.
    I took it again after others have noted about the flipped questions, but personally I didn't notice anything unusual.

Anyway, I got INFP again, but this time scored equally between Ne and Si:

Fi > Si = Ne > Ni > Fe > Se > Ti > Te

Overall, I don't feel a connection to Ne as I do with Ni. Compared to other people who are obvious Ne users, I pale in comparison. Ni is a function I know I developed at a younger age than average for an ISFP, so I almost always test as an intuitive on tests. What I've noticed is that I relate heavily to the idealistic qualities of Fi-Ne, hence a large reason why I tend to test as an intuitive, but I don't operate effortlessly like real Ne users do. That, and I'm a strong 4 in the enneagram, so I think naturally there is going to be some crossover.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

INFP

Ne(8)>Fi(7)>Fe(1)>Ti(0)>Si(-2)>Ni(-4)>Te(-5)=Se(-5)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    This is a new version of the forum's personality test. I'm looking to test the test. Let me know if you think the results are accurate

Typology Central Jung Personality Test
    Finally did this. Got INTJ - no surprise. Function order is:

Ni > Te > Ne > Fi > Ti > Se > Si > Fe

Test has typos and question phrasing could be more standardized.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha