First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    If the test is accurate, the (Beebe?) (eg. NeTiFeSi) cognitive function stackings model is way off. Like @Zeego said it would be, if I remember accurately.
    Them's just the raw scores. All I'm trying to do with this is to help people determine their type - not confirm how well they align to Beebee's function stack. ll I care about is whether or not the type is correct.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Metis liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Methylene View Post
    Ti > Ni > Ne > Te = Si > Fe > Se > Fi
    It gave me INTJ.
    That's weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I've always had tests with weighted results score me as high usage of Ni, but I've only ever had one prior test result as an INTJ simply because my Te usage is garbage and my Ne/Ti usage are always extremely high and to almost the exact same degree.

Overall, I think the test was pretty good. I particularly like tests with a most like/least like component, as it doesn't guide you to your conclusion as much and tends to provide some degree of context to the questions.

Tests where it's like "Do you make decisions with A) Your heart or B) Your head" suck really hard.
    If you take it again, it should give you a correct result.

As of 4:43 Central today, the new logic is up. It should be more precise now. The logic is about as good as I can get it. The only thing that I can do to make it better is refine the questions.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

phallus impudicus

Can you explain to me why I continuously get typed as INFP despite my functions almost always being ordered as Ne > Fi > Te > Si?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Can you explain to me why I continuously get typed as INFP despite my functions almost always being ordered as Ne > Fi > Te > Si?

Can you give me the link to your actual result? Nevermind I found it

The reason on this test is that you came out as a very slight introvert (just barely). If that had been flipped to extravert, you wold be an ENFP. Do you think you are an extravert or introvert? The questions aren't perfect. I added introversion/extraversion into this because I found I could not rely on the ordering of the top two functions to reliably determine type.

Tri-type 639

phallus impudicus

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Can you give me the link to your actual result? Nevermind I found it

The reason on this test is that you came out as a very slight introvert (just barely). If that had been flipped to extravert, you wold be an ENFP. Do you think you are an extravert or introvert? The questions aren't perfect. I added introversion/extraversion into this because I found I could not rely on the ordering of the top two functions to reliably determine type.
    I think I am a confused ambivert, tbh. I feel that Ne is more invigorating to me than Fi, and that I have shit Si (to the point where it is a running joke about how bad my memory is, etc). I am comfortable teaching other people how to do things efficiently as well.
    Thus, I have been leaning toward a double-withdrawn extrovert.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

INFP

Ne > Fi > Ni > Fe > Si > Te > Ti > Se

I think I tested as an ENFP on a prior version. Overall, thorough quiz. I typically get one of those two types.

Also, when you ask the question as to whether we've taken a similar test before, are you referring to an officially administered one? Or any test. I've never taken the official one, but through the ones I've taken online I have gotten a ton of types, including (based on my memory): ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ENTP, and one time I got ISTJ (which really seemed out there, I mean I technically have all an ISTJ's functions, but I think that test in particular was trying to use algorithms that were too complicated by trying to also calculate Enneagram and big 5. Hence, why I seemed to be an ISTJ 5w4 instead of an ENFP 6w7.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

It called me an INTP =O

Ne > Ni = Ti > Te = Fe > Si > Se > Fi

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Guess it's how I answered the I/E questions, don't think it's uncommon for Ne doms to seem more introverted or be "less action orientated" in their extroversion.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    It called me an INTP =O

Ne > Ni = Ti > Te = Fe > Si > Se > Fi

Guess it's how I answered the I/E questions, don't think it's uncommon for Ne doms to seem more introverted or be "less action orientated" in their extroversion.
    Again, you were a slight introvert. Otherwise it would have come out ENTP. I'm wondering if my questions are a little too introvert biased. This needs some adjustment. Will need to figure out what to do about it.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    215 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I took it again this morning which I think is a good plan since yesterday I was out of it XD

I still got ISFJ though... XD

After all,
    How can you run from what is inside of you?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

ISTP

Se > Ti > Ni > Te = Fe = Si > Ne > Fi

Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,
    Likes Norexan liked this post