• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

I like the order of my functions :D

*Edit: I have to add, that answering the test was very hard most of the time. I felt like too many questions were neither true nor false, but there wasn't any middle option. I felt ambivalent about more than half of the statements and answered only because I had to choose, but I didn't feel strongly about any of them. Like most were somewhere in between, or kind of me, but not really.

Metis

ENTP
Ne > Ni > Si > Te > Ti > Fi = Fe > Se

On the scale, I rate 0 for Te and negative for Ti, Fi, Fe, and Se.
I see, that's so you can subtract one score from another, like Fi minus Fe.

To Crystal Winter Dream:

Fi=8,Fe=-1 so Feeling is 7
Si=3,Se=2 so Sensing is 5
Ni=0,Ne=-5 so Intuition is -5
Ti=-7; Te=0 so Thinking is -7

That's a little weird, though. That means it's possible to get something like this:

Fe=8,Fi=-8 so Feeling would be 0
Ti=2,Te=-1 so Thinking would be 1​

So that would result in a score of T?
That wouldn't make sense, with the Fe score being so much higher than either of the T scores.

I might take the test again later so I can give my feedback on specific questions.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe=8,Fi=-8 so Feeling would be 0
Ti=2,Te=-1 so Thinking would be 1​

In my experience with all the results I have seen so far, you would never have someone get Fe of 8 and Fi of -8. People with a preference for feeling don't get results that are that far apart for Fe vs. Fi.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm feeling good about this being an improvement over the last version. It seems much more accurate.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be:

Fi > Fe = Ne > Si > Ni > Te = Ti > Se

this is not fair XD :p

Metis

In my experience with all the results I have seen so far, you would never have someone get Fe of 8 and Fi of -8. People with a preference for feeling don't get results that are that far apart for Fe vs. Fi.

If the test is accurate, the (Beebe?) (eg. NeTiFeSi) cognitive function stackings model is way off. Like [MENTION=27735]Zeego[/MENTION] said it would be, if I remember accurately.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If the test is accurate, the (Beebe?) (eg. NeTiFeSi) cognitive function stackings model is way off. Like [MENTION=27735]Zeego[/MENTION] said it would be, if I remember accurately.

Them's just the raw scores. All I'm trying to do with this is to help people determine their type - not confirm how well they align to Beebee's function stack. ll I care about is whether or not the type is correct.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti > Ni > Ne > Te = Si > Fe > Se > Fi
It gave me INTJ.
That's weird.

I've always had tests with weighted results score me as high usage of Ni, but I've only ever had one prior test result as an INTJ simply because my Te usage is garbage and my Ne/Ti usage are always extremely high and to almost the exact same degree.

Overall, I think the test was pretty good. I particularly like tests with a most like/least like component, as it doesn't guide you to your conclusion as much and tends to provide some degree of context to the questions.

Tests where it's like "Do you make decisions with A) Your heart or B) Your head" suck really hard.

If you take it again, it should give you a correct result.

As of 4:43 Central today, the new logic is up. It should be more precise now. The logic is about as good as I can get it. The only thing that I can do to make it better is refine the questions.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Can you explain to me why I continuously get typed as INFP despite my functions almost always being ordered as Ne > Fi > Te > Si?

nq3Q1rP.png

H4GgKI3.png

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you explain to me why I continuously get typed as INFP despite my functions almost always being ordered as Ne > Fi > Te > Si?

nq3Q1rP.png

H4GgKI3.png

Can you give me the link to your actual result? Nevermind I found it

The reason on this test is that you came out as a very slight introvert (just barely). If that had been flipped to extravert, you wold be an ENFP. Do you think you are an extravert or introvert? The questions aren't perfect. I added introversion/extraversion into this because I found I could not rely on the ordering of the top two functions to reliably determine type.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Can you give me the link to your actual result? Nevermind I found it

The reason on this test is that you came out as a very slight introvert (just barely). If that had been flipped to extravert, you wold be an ENFP. Do you think you are an extravert or introvert? The questions aren't perfect. I added introversion/extraversion into this because I found I could not rely on the ordering of the top two functions to reliably determine type.

I think I am a confused ambivert, tbh. I feel that Ne is more invigorating to me than Fi, and that I have shit Si (to the point where it is a running joke about how bad my memory is, etc). I am comfortable teaching other people how to do things efficiently as well.
Thus, I have been leaning toward a double-withdrawn extrovert.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP

Ne > Fi > Ni > Fe > Si > Te > Ti > Se

I think I tested as an ENFP on a prior version. Overall, thorough quiz. I typically get one of those two types.

Also, when you ask the question as to whether we've taken a similar test before, are you referring to an officially administered one? Or any test. I've never taken the official one, but through the ones I've taken online I have gotten a ton of types, including (based on my memory): ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ENTP, and one time I got ISTJ (which really seemed out there, I mean I technically have all an ISTJ's functions, but I think that test in particular was trying to use algorithms that were too complicated by trying to also calculate Enneagram and big 5. Hence, why I seemed to be an ISTJ 5w4 instead of an ENFP 6w7.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It called me an INTP =O

Ne > Ni = Ti > Te = Fe > Si > Se > Fi

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Guess it's how I answered the I/E questions, don't think it's uncommon for Ne doms to seem more introverted or be "less action orientated" in their extroversion.

Again, you were a slight introvert. Otherwise it would have come out ENTP. I'm wondering if my questions are a little too introvert biased. This needs some adjustment. Will need to figure out what to do about it.