First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    There should be a separate thread for counseling as we collectively acknowledge that everything we thought ourselves to be was a lie, and we begin to accept our true types.
    The Essential Honesty movement has begun. This is unreal!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Here are my results Interestingly enough I got ESTP (otherwise I always get ENTP in tests lol) but I actually thought about being an ESTP for a time since I like to live in the moment...

The order of preference for my cognitive functions appears to be:
    Se > Ni > Ti > Ne = Fe = Te > Fi > Si
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

This is my result.

INTJ.

Ni > Te > Ne > Ti > Si > Fi = Fe > Se

Would not be the first time a test gave me INTJ. That's my most frequent results other than INTP. The cognitive processes are all just intuition and thinking. I am a little surprised at the ranking though, because it made Ni so high and Ti so low. I'm not sure which answers I gave to produce this result, but I normally find Ni very difficult to relate to, and most of the time people say I'm excruciatingly Ti.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INTP
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Te > Si > Se

No surprises here, I focus more on pattern recognition and assessment.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    285 so/sp

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

ENTJ
    (Ni > Te > Fi > Ne > Fe = Si > Ti > Se)

Wow holy shit. I'm perplexed about how I'm getting this wicked extreme Ni/Se score. With the negative Se score, it happens all the time with Socionics tests too.

Criticisms of the test:
    • During the first part, sometimes the answer choices would flip. For example, most of the questions were "Highly likely" to "Highly Unlikely", but then on some it'd be "Highly Unlikely" to "Highly Likely".
    • The wording on some of the answer choices was a little difficult to understand, specifically the ones about patterns. There were a few times where it was just a toss up between the two and I just randomly chose either or.
    • Halfway through the test, it became hard to ignore how blatantly which answer choice correlates to which function. This is technically more of a grievance with testing formats in general, but I had to actively stop myself from connecting those dots as I took the test.

And I guess it's inflation, but damn it's hard to value my two cents
    As a kid I was idolizing millionaires and all the presidents

- Left at London

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I've always had tests with weighted results score me as high usage of Ni, but I've only ever had one prior test result as an INTJ simply because my Te usage is garbage and my Ne/Ti usage are always extremely high and to almost the exact same degree.

Overall, I think the test was pretty good. I particularly like tests with a most like/least like component, as it doesn't guide you to your conclusion as much and tends to provide some degree of context to the questions.

Tests where it's like "Do you make decisions with A) Your heart or B) Your head" suck really hard.
    This is an excellent use case BTW. i can see exactly what happened. With some refinements in logic, I can tweak it to be more accurate. Instead of relying on Ni > Ne for example, we could look at Ni + Te vs Ne + Ti

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

ENTJ
    (Ni > Te > Fi > Ne > Fe = Si > Ti > Se)

Wow holy shit. I'm perplexed about how I'm getting this wicked extreme Ni/Se score. With the negative Se score, it happens all the time with Socionics tests too.

Criticisms of the test:
    • During the first part, sometimes the answer choices would flip. For example, most of the questions were "Highly likely" to "Highly Unlikely", but then on some it'd be "Highly Unlikely" to "Highly Likely".
    • The wording on some of the answer choices was a little difficult to understand, specifically the ones about patterns. There were a few times where it was just a toss up between the two and I just randomly chose either or.
    • Halfway through the test, it became hard to ignore how blatantly which answer choice correlates to which function. This is technically more of a grievance with testing formats in general, but I had to actively stop myself from connecting those dots as I took the test.
    Thank you. That's helpful feedback. I score very low on Se as well but put it down to being my inferior function and not preferring it. If you're an ENTJ, it makes me question whether or not the Se questions are the right ones. You should prefer it less but it should be higher up in the stack.

I think I need an Se dom to help me with the questions. Is there anyone who is an ESTP or ESFP that can look at them and provide feedback?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    This is my result.

INTJ.

Ni > Te > Ne > Ti > Si > Fi = Fe > Se

Would not be the first time a test gave me INTJ. That's my most frequent results other than INTP. The cognitive processes are all just intuition and thinking. I am a little surprised at the ranking though, because it made Ni so high and Ti so low. I'm not sure which answers I gave to produce this result, but I normally find Ni very difficult to relate to, and most of the time people say I'm excruciatingly Ti.
    Here are your raw scores
    Ni=6,Te=4,
    Ne=3,Ti=2,
    Si=-2,Fe=-3
    Fi=-3,Se=-7

I'm not sure what I could tweak to get an INTP answer....

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    It matches your Enneagram 6.

From here
    "Reflecting the the higher frequency of 6 among sensors and higher percentage of sensors in the population as a whole, it can be observed that 87% - 89% of Enneagram 6s are Sensors. There was an especially strong correlation specifically between Enneagram 6 and the SJ Temperament. ISTJs and ISFJs are the two types that are most likely to be Enneagram 6 and these two types alone constitute 46% - 57% of the Enneagram 6s in the overall population."

Tri-type 639
    Likes Avocado liked this post