• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took the test again, for good measure as it has been almost a year.

fNjObxg.png

Still gave me INTJ, despite the fact I felt I chose completely different options from previous times.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTJ

Te (7) > Si (5) > Fi (2) > Ne (1) > Ti (-1) > Ni = Se (-3) > Fe (-8)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
its been a longgg while since I took this so I decided again.

I usually get ISTJ or something weird.

well today I got ISFP. I have never achieved such an accomplishment. XD

Fi > Si > Ne = Ni > Fe = Se > Te > Ti

excuse me while I laugh that somehow in the last year I have obtained Se and lost more logic XD

wait [MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION] am I merging with you XD lemme find a joke in this.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
in hindsight my mental health has been in a toilet this week so my first impression would be to think this identifies how my behavior reorients itself when I am in a negative loop? [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] does this make any sense at all hi I tag you way too much on typology. I've just never gotten ISFP on any typology questionnaire I've ever taken. and I don't think it is accurate. I've never considered myself an Se type.

but hey we discover new things every day. Maybe I repressed all my Se and lie to myself. :huh:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
its been a longgg while since I took this so I decided again.

I usually get ISTJ or something weird.

well today I got ISFP. I have never achieved such an accomplishment. XD

excuse me while I laugh that somehow in the last year I have obtained Se and lost more logic XD

wait [MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION] am I merging with you XD lemme find a joke in this.

I'm mostly confused about how that result is considered to be ISFP rather than INFP TBH.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm mostly confused about how that result is considered to be ISFP rather than INFP TBH.

Site test bases it off dominant function and axis iirc.

For example, my main was Ne, but Te=Ni where ahead of Ti, so it typed me as INTJ, and could have but ENTJ if it wanted to. But it appears it never puts two amswers. (And it should)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
in hindsight my mental health has been in a toilet this week so my first impression would be to think this identifies how my behavior reorients itself when I am in a negative loop? [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] does this make any sense at all hi I tag you way too much on typology. I've just never gotten ISFP on any typology questionnaire I've ever taken. and I don't think it is accurate. I've never considered myself an Se type.

but hey we discover new things every day. Maybe I repressed all my Se and lie to myself. :huh:

Hmm, well... After some good read on Extraverted Thinking, each of my type method is some sort of formula - there were some complains because they did look like formula, while other methods are formulaic as well but they aren't as clearly formulaic as some of mine.

And that means that everyone of them is limited with the limitations of the Intellectual formula from Extraverted Thinking. But I actually have plenty of different ones.

You haven't show the numbers, but probably Se+Si>Ne+Ni, that is why ISFP over INFP.
Since you did not give the numbers that partially forces me to guess, which does some impreciseness but anyway:
0) Grant from community: INFP in a Fi-Si loop, since you are close to Fi>Ne>Si>Inferior Te (Si as positive tertiary). I do reprove Grant because it fails any test and it is not true to Jung, but it is what more than 80% out there.
1) Summing all the functions: That gives IXFX (probably ISFP if the test said ISFP).
2) Sum Typing (3 functions for each type, for example INFP is Fi-Ne-Ni): INFP.
3) 'Jung Stack' (from my 1000th post): IXFP.
4) Method that I never released: XSFR - which mostly, but not always, is XSFP.

So, it is INFP or ISFP depending on the point of view - for that result.

I would like to say that the loops from community completely lack any sort of evidence, and they do NOT come from Jung theory. If you want to check if you are unhealthy, you might need to do Personality Disorders tests (there is, too, a converter that I had created from IPIP Neo w/ facets to Personality Disorders) and pay attention to Neuroticism on Big 5 and refer directly to psychologists. Through Jung, if you are very close to a 100% on I or on E, you are unhealthy because it is imminent that you have disorders related to exaggerated E or I behaviour that is unhealthy; Also, if your first cognitive function is waaayyy higher then the second, than you might be unhealthy through Jung's theory.

Jai

Enneagram
V
INTP

Ti (8) > Ne = Ni (6) > Fi (-2) > Fe (-3) > Te (-4) > Si (-5) > Se (-6)

Can also be read as:

N (12) > T (4) > F (-5) > S (-11)

I (7) > E (-7)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been doing some work on this test and attempting to improve it. There are actually four versions running right now and test-takers are directed to the four tests randomly. The idea was to change some of the questions that show a preference for Ti/Te, Fi/Fe, Ni/Ne, and Si/Se. I did this for a school project where we analyzed all the test results data from the beginning of time using a statistical package and some R code. We used chi-squared analysis to determine which questions performed more poorly, then I crafted some new questions. Then we used regression tests to determine if the new questions performed better than the old ones. The bottom line is some questions performed better and some performed worse. The biggest gap in the test right now in terms of test accuracy seems to be the P/J dimension where it sometimes provides a result that is different than previous test results - for people who are very sure of their type. Then again, I was struck by the number of teenagers who are taking the test. It is much larger than I would have thought and I'm not sure how reliable this kind of test is for someone who is younger than 18. I am growing somewhat skeptical about the ability to test for cognitive functions. It seems to be very difficult. Dichotomies may be a better approach for testing type.

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
1633246146927.png

1633464832558.png

All I know from this form of cognitive function testing, is that I am definitely NOT an Extroverted Sensor. Lolz.

Attachments

• 1633464732106.png
    1633464732106.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I took this test to see what my opposite function order would be like-ESTP:

3FFSaDg.jpg

And for the real me-INFP:

CMVtfTR.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
i thought I’d get a ti type this time but nope

Attachments

• 00754789-FF30-4BC6-AFEC-15402E2DA785.png
    00754789-FF30-4BC6-AFEC-15402E2DA785.png
    1 MB · Views: 160

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I retook the test because I had nothing better to do and got the following results:

INFJ
Ni -- 7
Fi, Fe -- 4
Ne -- 2
Ti -- 0
Si, Se, Te -- negative 6

Sounds about right.