MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    549 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Post Got INTP

Hello,

Yep, got INTP, but was pleasantly surprised that it positioned Ne first and Ti second. I did self-analyze and noticed I tend to first use Ne and then use Ti heavily on the intel I gathered via the first, but I know I am not an ENTP. So, this is the only test that got me right by the functions.

Intuition=8
    Thinking=6
    Feeling=-7
    Sensing=-7
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

^ My results

(ENFP ; Ne > Fi = Ni > Se > Te > Ti > Si > Fe)
    There was never such thing as pure and perfect in our universe and never will be, the only perfect thing that exist are the choices we make.

Counter phobic 6w7 4w3 1w2 So/Sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Turi View Post
    I retook the test, to test for two things: consistency within the test, and to test my own subjective bias as I believe myself to *actually* prefer Sensation over Intuition.

Here are the results this time:
    Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Te-Si-Ni-Ti-Ne-Fi=Se-Fe

There are multiple consistencies - the first is that I am an 'introvert' according to your test, the above suggests ISTJ and last time, it was INTJ.
    The next is Te 'dominance' both times, with Ti actually falling into precisely the same place as well.
    Fe falls into last place both times - this doesn't actually make sense from a Jungian perspective whereby Fi should be there - or, alternatively, Ti should be 'first' - although, it does make sense from a 'realistic' perspective as yes, Fe isn't exactly a 'strong point' for me.

Si and Ni are switched around, but the idea of Te-Pi is consistent both times.
    Slight discrepancy whereby Ne is a little higher, and Fi and Se are the same this time, whereas last time it went Fi-Se-Ne.

Still, overall, my results are, IMO, consistent, same general introverted disposition, same notion that I am an 'introverted' Te type, same least-preferred function-attitude in Fe, Ti is in the same position, and my Thinking is supported by an introverted perceiving function as opposed to an extraverted one.

IMO, it's consistent, appears to remain relatively consistent despite subjective bias on my behalf (which may influence the order of S/N this time) though I still have the same issues listed last time - as well as one more I didn't mention, and that is separating I from E - the first half of the quiz is dedicated to this entirely - and it's not true to Jung as it doesn't follow his theories on the general attitude of consciousness (functions can't be separated from attitude, and so it doesn't make sense to test for attitude, isolated from functions).

That said, I actually like the test, and don't believe this aspect of Jungs theories should be adhered to strictly, due to it forcing IIEE/EEII stacks, which not everyone actually seems to follow - so I do like that this test is "open" to not forcing people into specific "stacks", if that makes sense.
    I feel like something is up with the dates, how has it been over a year since I wrote the above post? Anyway.

I took the test *again* for no real reason other than I'm bored and I think it's cool to see if any pattern emerges, this time I got "INTJ" again, but the functions are in a different order:
    Ni>Ne>Te=Ti>Fi>Si=Se>Fe (link)

Some inconsistencies with the function stack for sure, interesting that it still gives me the same INTJ type though, this is actually the third time in a row it's given me INTJ and each time has been spaced out by quite some time.
    I'd love to suggest these results reflect some kind of intuitive bias on my part and that I'm actually more S than that but the sad reality is, the reverse of this was most likely the case last time as I kind of alluded to.

I find it very interesting that it has repeatedly typed me as INTJ by dichotomy but each time I've had Fe as my least preferred function (Se-Fe to be precise).

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

And then there's this:

Likes Luminous, HoneyBlossom liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

INFP

✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦ -: ✦ :- ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋-: ✦ :-★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    * •̩̩͙ •̩̩͙ * ⊱9w1✶S✶5w4✶X✶2w1⊰ * •̩̩͙ •̩̩͙ *
    Aka ✧ąŋɠɛƖıƈ Ꮭυɱıŋơų§ ıŋƈąŋɖɛ§ƈɛŋɬ ąυཞą ơʄ ąƖცıðŋ ɖðცɛཞɱąŋ✧
    Likes LittleCat liked this post

Off to new adventures LittleCat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Another year, another try. I do feel more stable and better able to see what exactly I'm about now, as compared to then. The test says INFP, but...

the stack is very clearly that of an ISFP that needs to Se more. Sounds about right.
    Likes Luminous liked this post