EIE

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Fi > Ne > Fe > Si > Ti = Ni > Se > Te

(The result was INFP for me with the above function stacking)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Okay so...

I scored ENFP. My cognitive functions were: Ni > Fi > Te > Ne > Si > Fe > Ti > Se

Last time I took a Myers Briggs test, I scored as an INFJ. My i was close to an e tho so I could be xNF? I'll have to do some reading on the difference between perceiving and judging but looks like it's safe to say I'm something NF.

I liked how the test had the most like and least like bit. However, there were a few too many options sometimes and I felt like I had to say something wasn't like me when it was. It was kind of confusing. I may need to take it again sometime.

MBTI
    IDK

Hi,

it is my totally new post on this website

My type based on that test is ESFP

Fi>Te=Se=Si>Ne>Fe=Ni>Ti

Hi,
    The test generated the following result, which is somewhat perplexing.

Best fit:
    INFP

Order of preference:
    Fi > Ne = Ni > Te > Se >Ti > Si > Fe

With my tertiary Si at (-4), I do wonder whether INFP is a suitable match.

Are there certain questions I should give greater attention in order to eek out this mess?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

Heh... I don't even know what to think of this:

Fi, Fe, Se, Si, Ne, Ni, Te, Ti

I didn't read all the pages here, but do they normally stack like that rofl.

Fi 7, Fe 4, Se 2, Si 1, Ne (non-existent rofl), Ni -3, Te -5, Ti -6

I came out as an ISFP. Very little of the information and video applies to me, though. I have no problems using my words to describe my thoughts or feelings (which is just the most profound area of disagreement).
    People fondly (and mockingly lol) refer to me as a hippie. I'm only artistic as it applies to writing poetry, novellas, and music. I couldn't care less (personally) about fashion or interior design. I do not seek out new things. I would be quite happy living in a cave in some forgotten part of the world

I'm an INFP, so I think the test needs more tweaking and that I need to get better at answering questions

I loved the way the questions were set up and I only had a, truly, hard time with 2 questions:
    17: both the second and last answer applied equally.
    21: "I focus on others needs and take on their needs and values as my own." I do focus on the comfort and needs of others, but I do not take them on as my own. The second answer also applied equally (if not better. But I had to go with the third answer (here in quotes) because I abhor chaos and negative emotions/actions and strive for harmony).

**EDIT**
    OH! I think I may be FINALLY understand the abbreviations. [... or not lol]

Highlander wrote (page 2)
    "You're not an Fi dom. These are the raw scores.

Fi=8,Fe=-1 so Feeling is 7
    Si=3,Se=2 so Sensing is 5
    Ni=0,Ne=-5 so Intuition is -5
    Ti=-7; Te=0 so Thinking is -7

It thinks you are an ISFJ because your feeling and sensing scores are so high and you come out as an introvert."

So, "F"= feeling; "S"= Sensing.......... ? "i" then is introverted whereas "e" is extraverted? Hmmm...
    INFP
    Introverted [extraverted], Intuitive [sensing], Feeling [thinking], Prospecting [judging]

How did Highlander arrive at ISFJ? Must be J because thinking is in the negatives? No, I'm out of order. Doggone it, now I've just confused myself more
    Where is the "raw scores" for Prospecting and Judging?
    If you're "i" or "e" based on raw data, the above would be i=11/e=2 (because, yeah, I suck at math and I'm not even going to attempt figuring in negative numbers).

While I'm giving myself a headache with all this thinking, when we get our score, why do the positive numbers go to 8, but the negatives only to 7? Is it because 0="8"?
    Hehhe, I quit... I'm going back to bed

**I wanted to hide this ramble behind "Spoiler". Trying to figure out how to execute the command, just broke me brain some more

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Si > Fe > Te > Ne = Ni > Ti > Fi > Se

Good test. Well done. I especially liked the segment where you picked the options that were most and least like you. I've not encountered that in an MBTI test before.

phallus impudicus

Quote Originally Posted by raskolnik View Post
    Hi,
    The test generated the following result, which is somewhat perplexing.

Best fit:
    INFP

Order of preference:
    Fi > Ne = Ni > Te > Se >Ti > Si > Fe

With my tertiary Si at (-4), I do wonder whether INFP is a suitable match.

Are there certain questions I should give greater attention in order to eek out this mess?
    Hmm, we are near identical type twins (not going by this function analysis and assuming we're both correct in our self-typing).

I'm also a 458 tritype, social blind, and SLUEI. This test gives me ENFP function order but low enough extroversion to be an introvert, so it tells me I'm an INFP.

I don't really have anything else to add, I'm just enjoying noticing the measurable patterns of similarity in other weirdos.
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I retook it; my results aren't THAT different from when I took it a year or so ago, other than Fe and Ni given the edge over Se, thus INFP won out. I continue to maintain that my Ne is generally sucky, and though I can utilize Ti quite well in an on-the-job context if it's part of my job (it has been in the past), it too is one of my least-used functions. I do wish I would stop being an F dom, though.

Fi>Fe>Ni=Se>Ne>Te=Si>Ti
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints