• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There should be a separate thread for counseling as we collectively acknowledge that everything we thought ourselves to be was a lie, and we begin to accept our true types.

The Essential Honesty movement has begun. This is unreal!

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here are my results :D Interestingly enough I got ESTP (otherwise I always get ENTP in tests lol) but I actually thought about being an ESTP for a time since I like to live in the moment...

The order of preference for my cognitive functions appears to be:
Se > Ni > Ti > Ne = Fe = Te > Fi > Si

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is my result.

INTJ.

Ni > Te > Ne > Ti > Si > Fi = Fe > Se

Would not be the first time a test gave me INTJ. That's my most frequent results other than INTP. The cognitive processes are all just intuition and thinking. I am a little surprised at the ranking though, because it made Ni so high and Ti so low. I'm not sure which answers I gave to produce this result, but I normally find Ni very difficult to relate to, and most of the time people say I'm excruciatingly Ti.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ne > Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Te > Si > Se

No surprises here, I focus more on pattern recognition and assessment.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

ENTJ
(Ni > Te > Fi > Ne > Fe = Si > Ti > Se)

Wow holy shit. I'm perplexed about how I'm getting this wicked extreme Ni/Se score. With the negative Se score, it happens all the time with Socionics tests too.

Criticisms of the test:
  • During the first part, sometimes the answer choices would flip. For example, most of the questions were "Highly likely" to "Highly Unlikely", but then on some it'd be "Highly Unlikely" to "Highly Likely".
  • The wording on some of the answer choices was a little difficult to understand, specifically the ones about patterns. There were a few times where it was just a toss up between the two and I just randomly chose either or.
  • Halfway through the test, it became hard to ignore how blatantly which answer choice correlates to which function. This is technically more of a grievance with testing formats in general, but I had to actively stop myself from connecting those dots as I took the test.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always had tests with weighted results score me as high usage of Ni, but I've only ever had one prior test result as an INTJ simply because my Te usage is garbage and my Ne/Ti usage are always extremely high and to almost the exact same degree.

Overall, I think the test was pretty good. I particularly like tests with a most like/least like component, as it doesn't guide you to your conclusion as much and tends to provide some degree of context to the questions.

Tests where it's like "Do you make decisions with A) Your heart or B) Your head" suck really hard.

This is an excellent use case BTW. i can see exactly what happened. With some refinements in logic, I can tweak it to be more accurate. Instead of relying on Ni > Ne for example, we could look at Ni + Te vs Ne + Ti

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ENTJ
(Ni > Te > Fi > Ne > Fe = Si > Ti > Se)

Wow holy shit. I'm perplexed about how I'm getting this wicked extreme Ni/Se score. With the negative Se score, it happens all the time with Socionics tests too.

Criticisms of the test:
  • During the first part, sometimes the answer choices would flip. For example, most of the questions were "Highly likely" to "Highly Unlikely", but then on some it'd be "Highly Unlikely" to "Highly Likely".
  • The wording on some of the answer choices was a little difficult to understand, specifically the ones about patterns. There were a few times where it was just a toss up between the two and I just randomly chose either or.
  • Halfway through the test, it became hard to ignore how blatantly which answer choice correlates to which function. This is technically more of a grievance with testing formats in general, but I had to actively stop myself from connecting those dots as I took the test.

Thank you. That's helpful feedback. I score very low on Se as well but put it down to being my inferior function and not preferring it. If you're an ENTJ, it makes me question whether or not the Se questions are the right ones. You should prefer it less but it should be higher up in the stack.

I think I need an Se dom to help me with the questions. Is there anyone who is an ESTP or ESFP that can look at them and provide feedback?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is my result.

INTJ.

Ni > Te > Ne > Ti > Si > Fi = Fe > Se

Would not be the first time a test gave me INTJ. That's my most frequent results other than INTP. The cognitive processes are all just intuition and thinking. I am a little surprised at the ranking though, because it made Ni so high and Ti so low. I'm not sure which answers I gave to produce this result, but I normally find Ni very difficult to relate to, and most of the time people say I'm excruciatingly Ti.

Here are your raw scores
Ni=6,Te=4,
Ne=3,Ti=2,
Si=-2,Fe=-3
Fi=-3,Se=-7

I'm not sure what I could tweak to get an INTP answer....

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]

I have matured since my youth.

It matches your Enneagram 6.

From here
"Reflecting the the higher frequency of 6 among sensors and higher percentage of sensors in the population as a whole, it can be observed that 87% - 89% of Enneagram 6s are Sensors. There was an especially strong correlation specifically between Enneagram 6 and the SJ Temperament. ISTJs and ISFJs are the two types that are most likely to be Enneagram 6 and these two types alone constitute 46% - 57% of the Enneagram 6s in the overall population."

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:shock: ENTJ

:laugh:

Te > Ni > Ti > Fe > Ne = Se > Si > Fi

the crappy Se score is because I'm very good at not noticing the things that are directly in front of me because I'm obsessing over something else

seriously though...

here are my results

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

INTP

Ne = Ni > Fe = Ti > Te > Fi > Si = Se

Ne Ni 6
Fe Fi 0
Te -1
Fi -3
Se Si -4

Sounds about right in terms of JCFs, I tend to label myself NxTi or NxFe too.

So my results are screwy as per usual. How does your test mash functions into types? Do you think you could list second and third possibilities as well, if the results of two or three are close?

I'll mull over the while shebang and think about suggestions and all later.

I'm investigating this. Not sure how it calculated this result. I do know you came out with the same score for extraversion and introversion which didn't help.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ti > Ni > Ne > Te = Si > Fe > Se > Fi
It gave me INTJ.
That's weird.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti > Ni > Ne > Te = Si > Fe > Se > Fi
It gave me INTJ.
That's weird.

Ok the issue is your Ni score was higher than Ne. I took a shortcut with the logic. This is being revised to be more nuanced - looking at scores of top two functions together. I just gave the developer the revised specs about an hour ago. That will correct it in your case to be INTP.