courage, dear heart ♥ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

ROWAN - the Overthinker

Born under the Rowan tree, you are tasteful, insightful, and discerning. Artistic and unconventional, you’re an idealistic visionary — and often grow impatient with restriction to your freedoms.

Though you can seem calm and collected on the outside, you’re just as passionate when it comes to issues of justice. A natural born leader, you hate to follow the crowd — and you might even have issues with authority.

Naturally curious, with a humor that tends to be on the absurd side, you’re unpredictable…and may not want to get married and settle down until late in life.
    I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.
    I would always rather be happy than dignified.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    692 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ROWAN — the Overthinker

Born under the Rowan tree, you are tasteful, insightful, and discerning. Artistic and unconventional, you’re an idealistic visionary — and often grow impatient with restriction to your freedoms.
    Though you can seem calm and collected on the outside, you’re just as passionate when it comes to issues of justice. A natural born leader, you hate to follow the crowd — and you might even have issues with authority.
    Naturally curious, with a humor that tends to be on the absurd side, you’re unpredictable…and may not want to get married and settle down until late in life.

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hawthorn

What it said wasn’t me at all

MBTI
    YMCA
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Reed... nah.
    Be e..x..c..e..l..l..e..n..t to each other.

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

ASH — the Enchanter

Born under the Ash tree, you’re imaginative and free thinking. You can be moody and withdrawn at times — almost to the point of being reclusive — but you’re exceedingly creative and artistic.
    Easily inspired by the world around you, you enchant people with your sparkling personality without even meaning to. You’d do well in creative fields, but you’d also excel in science and theology.
    You’re not one to worry too much about what others think, choosing instead to follow your arrow wherever it may take you.
    "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯

MBTI
    INTP

Born under the Holly tree, you are truly royal. High minded — dare we say haughty — at times, you are commonly found in leadership roles, whether at home or at work.

The word “obstacle” isn’t even in your vocabulary, as you can overcome pretty much anything with the greatest of ease. You can be overly competitive and hard on yourself when you lose (though that rarely happens).

Though kind and generous, you can grow tired of people who dare question your authority. As a natural achiever, you might not understand when something doesn’t go your way!

Enneagram
    gay sx/sp

HAWTHORN — the Master of Disguise

Born under the Hawthorn tree, you are not what you seem. Mysterious, and at times even strange, you harbor secret personas and reveal your true self to only a select few.

Should anyone underestimate you, they’ll most certainly regret it; as a Hawthorn, you’re a perfect listener, but you retain everything and forget nothing.

You’re humorous, ironic, and insightful; you could just as easily be the hero or the villain of a story — and sometimes even both.
    low-key, no pressure
    just hang with me and my weather

Silent All These Years: My Private Blog
    Johari / Nohari