638 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE None

Ash - the Enchanter
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

INTP - xF Ti-Ne CP/B(S)
    6w5 - 3w4 - 8w9 so/sp
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Chaotic neutral.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

WILLOW — the Observant

Born under the Willow tree, you are majestic, somewhat mystical, and perhaps even a little bit psychic. You’re wise, and have a great understanding of your peers and the world around you.

As a Willow, you hold wonder perspective and give great advice, since you’re both kind and realistic. Likewise, you’re more patient than most, and would make an excellent parter or parent should you choose to be one.

Knowledgeable and seeking to always be learning, if you follow your heart, there’s no stopping you!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Rowan

Hazelnut, The Knowledge Seeker:

"Although you’re born under the hazelnut tree, you’re anything but nutty! Smart and organized, and often gifted in school, you should become wary of becoming the teacher’s pet — you can come off as kind of a know-it-all.

But sometimes, you can really help it, because as a Hazelnut, you’re simply intelligent — and you can’t hide it!

You can be a little finicky, and absolutely hate it when things are cluttered. You always follow the rules — but more importantly, understand why the rules are in place."

---------

True enough not to debate. It all works as long as the rules make sense or are not "Unlawful Orders".
    Last edited by Radio Bob; 04-04-2018 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Quotes added for cut and paste portion
    Being a Good Man is not a part time job.
    Likes Metis liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

HAZELNUT — the Knowledge Seeker

Although you’re born under the hazelnut tree, you’re anything but nutty! Smart and organized, and often gifted in school, you should become wary of becoming the teacher’s pet — you can come off as kind of a know-it-all.

But sometimes, you can really help it, because as a Hazelnut, you’re simply intelligent — and you can’t hide it!

You can be a little finicky, and absolutely hate it when things are cluttered. You always follow the rules — but more importantly, understand why the rules are in place.
    ~Spec

IVY had description lost description. Not bloody well taking it again! lol

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

ALDER — the Pioneer

Born under the Alder tree, you’re a true trailblazer, gaining followers left and right. Charming, intense, and very sociable, you seem to get along with everyone — and can usually be found at the center of a party, languishing in the attention.

You’re naturally confident, which can be infectious to some…but rather a turnoff for others, and popularity can go straight to your head.

Despite this, you have absolutely no patience for superficiality or fake people. If people don’t waste your time, you won’t waste theirs — and that’s that.
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.
    Likes Tater liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

HAWTHORN — the Master of Disguise

Born under the Hawthorn tree, you are not what you seem. Mysterious, and at times even strange, you harbor secret personas and reveal your true self to only a select few.

Should anyone underestimate you, they’ll most certainly regret it; as a Hawthorn, you’re a perfect listener, but you retain everything and forget nothing.

You’re humorous, ironic, and insightful; you could just as easily be the hero or the villain of a story — and sometimes even both.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

Hazelnut - the Knowledge Seeker

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Born under the Rowan tree, you are tasteful, insightful, and discerning. Artistic and unconventional, you’re an idealistic visionary — and often grow impatient with restriction to your freedoms.

Though you can seem calm and collected on the outside, you’re just as passionate when it comes to issues of justice. A natural born leader, you hate to follow the crowd — and you might even have issues with authority.

Naturally curious, with a humor that tends to be on the absurd side, you’re unpredictable…and may not want to get married and settle down until late in life.

---

I knew choosing the jewelry because sparkles would my downfall.