• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Animal Are You?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What Animal Are You?

233.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am an Owl. Poorly written quiz though, I don't imagine it was made by someone whose native language is English.

14.png

You are eloquent, sincere but conservative.
The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that border on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4.png

You are confident, ethical, protective but blunt.

Conflicting forces shape the bear's nature. Their outgoing personalities, burly physiques and strong characters make bears easy to identify. Although it is alert and intelligent, the bear mostly succeeds through the sheer force of its personality. Rarely challenged to reach its full intellectual potential, it dominates conversation with its intense single-mindedness.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i don't think they understand north american wildlife very well...

Bull elk battle to death east of Coeur d'Alene | The Spokesman-Review

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
8.png

You are beautiful, elusive, flexible, idealistic but inconsistent.
This beautiful and delicate creature is a prime example of a prey species, and with few defenses other than its nimble mind and agile body it must be constantly on the lookout for danger. The deer's quest for a balanced life goads it into wildly emotional searches, and stability may take the form of solitude or a relationship.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
4.png

You are confident, ethical, protective but blunt.

Conflicting forces shape the bear's nature. Their outgoing personalities, burly physiques and strong characters make bears easy to identify. Although it is alert and intelligent, the bear mostly succeeds through the sheer force of its personality. Rarely challenged to reach its full intellectual potential, it dominates conversation with its intense single-mindedness.

Also a bear.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

i don't think they understand north american wildlife very well...

Bull elk battle to death east of Coeur d'Alene | The Spokesman-Review

....or English. That's why I couldn't force myself to finish. These questions did not make a lot of sense.

Number four was really odd. Who asks a waitress to leave?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You are:
8.png

This beautiful and delicate creature is a prime example of a prey species, and with few defenses other than its nimble mind and agile body it must be constantly on the lookout for danger. The deer's quest for a balanced life goads it into wildly emotional searches, and stability may take the form of solitude or a relationship.

...briefly reconsiders my infp typing...

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Fox.

Flamboyance is usually not the fox's style, preferring to remain inconspicuous in choose subtlety and cunning over brute strength. They live in small, cozy environments and their houses are usually organized and neat. As a hunter personality, foxes are in good physical shape and enjoy sports that challenge their mind and body.

Douglas MacNeill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
My result: Owl

You are eloquent, sincere but conservative.
The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that border on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness.
---------------------
I diagnose an ESL (English as a second language) background in the test author, too.
Hmm....

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Deer

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8.jpg