User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    SEI Si

You are eloquent, sincere but conservative.
    The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that border on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness.

It is a blessing to be a blessing. Haha
    "My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature." - Claude Monet

Owl : )
    You are eloquent, sincere but conservative.
    The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that border on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness.

I think they look elegant, cute, and slightly eerie.

Deer

You are beautiful, elusive, flexible, idealistic but inconsistent.

This beautiful and delicate creature is a prime example of a prey species, and with few defenses other than its nimble mind and agile body it must be constantly on the lookout for danger. The deer's quest for a balanced life goads it into wildly emotional searches, and stability may take the form of solitude or a relationship.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Wolf

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

You are:

Deer

This beautiful and delicate creature is a prime example of a prey species, and with few defenses other than its nimble mind and agile body it must be constantly on the lookout for danger. The deer's quest for a balanced life goads it into wildly emotional searches, and stability may take the form of solitude or a relationship.
    "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

I’m an eagle apparently

"You are attractive, self-confident but impatient.
    Universally admired for their soaring spirits. Eagles tend to be flighty and emotionally jittery. Avoiding commitment, they prefer to keep moving, often for no other reason than the sheer joy of exploration. More than any other animal eagles love to travel, rarely alighting to integrate with the locals."
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You are the original Xenomorph Drone, AKA Kane's Son

The one who started it all. Like all xenomorphs, your build and skills were influenced by the host organism from which you burst. In this case, you possess some of Nostromo crewman Kane's extreme curiosity (not to mention his wiry build), often toying with your victims and taking your time before dispatching them. After all, you're in no hurry--these space truckers don't even have pulse rifles! Unlike your cousins the warriors and the runner, you prefer to stalk and wait for your prey to seek you out. While not quite as ferocious as the runners and warriors, you are still a terrifying sight, standing at least 7 feet tall. Your almost-human physique and the translucent carapace covering your skull make you just as intimidating as your cousins, and arguably more so, considering how you tend to hesitate and let victims see you in all your glory before dealing the killing blows. In the absence of a Queen, you have the ability to cocoon your victims and morph them into eggs to propagate new hives. Whether you yourself have the ability to eventually molt into a warrior or a Queen is unclear. You may just be a simple drone, but you play a vital role in the creation of new hives. Even if you're more deliberate and careful than the runners and warriors, you still move swiftly, often taking out entire groups of people by the time they're able to react and plan accordingly--just one of you wiped out the Nostromo crew in less than 24 hours, to say nothing of what one of you was able to do to the Sevastopol Space Station a few years later. You are the perfect organism, though airlocks are not your friends. You seem to find cats and working joe androids interesting, but see them as no immediate threat, suggesting a creature that is more than just pure hostility, but who can strategize and assess potential threats accordingly.

MBTI
    INTP

Deer

Enneagram
    gay sx/sp

Deer
    low-key, no pressure
    just hang with me and my weather

Silent All These Years: My Private Blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    279 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Owl (hoot hoot mothaf*ckas)
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"