• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your worldview

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So...how do you see the world? :sherlock:

What is your worldview? Take the worldview-test now!

My result:

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 12 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

Integrative worldviews

People with integrative worldviews generally try to bring together and synthesize elements or domains that in other worldviews are viewed as mutually exclusive, such as science and spirituality, rationality and imagination, economy and ecology, humanity and nature ~ domains that in the West have been in conflict for centuries. In this worldview, such opposing perspectives or domains are understood “on a deeper level” to be part of a greater whole or synthesis.

The view of reality is of a great interconnected whole, which is both spiritual and physical ~ a larger consciousness or divine reality uniting all the separate elements of our experience. The divine is both immanent and transcendent: God is in the world, and the world is in God. The process of (biological) evolution is frequently understood as driven by a creative spirit or divine force.

Such a holistic perspective results in “both-and” rather than “either-or” thinking, which can lead to great social, cultural, economic, and technological innovations. It may also lead to a profound sense of connection with nature, and an understanding of earthly life as imbued with consciousness or “spirit.” Nature tends to be seen as having intrinsic value and spiritual significance.

The individual is prominent in this worldview, and there often is a great focus on the development or evolution of one’s “higher self” or full human potential (e.g., through spiritual or other practices). Universal, existential concerns ~ such as life and death, self-actualization, global awareness, and serving society, humanity, or even “life” at large ~ are often of central importance.

Metis

This quiz requires an email address to see your results. I wish I'd known that before taking the quiz. I wouldn't have taken it. I'll pass.

Thank you for posting, though. :)

To complete your worldview questionnaire and receive your confidential results, please enter your email address here:

What is 2 + 7 = ?

Your test results will be sent to your email address, which is added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, with one click. Your results and information will be kept strictly confidential according to our privacy policy.

Thank you for participating in the worldview test!​

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This quiz requires an email address to see your results. I wish I'd known that before taking the quiz. I wouldn't have taken it. I'll pass.

Thank you for posting, though. :)

To complete your worldview questionnaire and receive your confidential results, please enter your email address here:

What is 2 + 7 = ?

Your test results will be sent to your email address, which is added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, with one click. Your results and information will be kept strictly confidential according to our privacy policy.

Thank you for participating in the worldview test!​

Be honest, you just didn't know the answer to 2+7 or you're a robot. :tongue:

I'll see if I can post the other 3 results (there are 4 possible results) so you and anyone else who likes can decide on their own which one fits then best.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here are the 3 other possible results for the test:
So...which one do you identify with folks? Do tell. :coffee:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 4 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 6 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

Great values of the integrative worldview:

• Overcoming dualisms/polarities often results in innovation and effective communication (see my signature)
  • Commitment to universal, existential values and concerns
  • Works on ‘self’, is highly self-reflexive
  • Strong appreciation for, and connection to, nature (and even existence as a whole).

Room for growth for the integrative worldview:

• A focus on inner changes may result in a lack of commitment to engage in political or worldly issues Nope.
  • There may be little willingness to sacrifice, and the demands on life tend to be high (“I want it all!”).

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 9 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 12 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

Metis

Be honest, you just didn't know the answer to 2+7 or you're a robot. :tongue:

It's true, in a way. Almost.

I'm not a bot on this forum, but on that quiz's website, I might be.

And I know the answer to 2+7, but I'm too lazy to type it out. I'd rather make excuses. It's more fun.

I'll see if I can post the other 3 results (there are 4 possible results) so you and anyone else who likes can decide on their own which one fits then best.

Thanks!

Integrative.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The worldview you identify with most is called modern. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 7 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Integrative worldviews

People with integrative worldviews generally try to bring together and synthesize elements or domains that in other worldviews are viewed as mutually exclusive, such as science and spirituality, rationality and imagination, economy and ecology, humanity and nature ~ domains that in the West have been in conflict for centuries. In this worldview, such opposing perspectives or domains are understood “on a deeper level” to be part of a greater whole or synthesis.

The view of reality is of a great interconnected whole, which is both spiritual and physical ~ a larger consciousness or divine reality uniting all the separate elements of our experience. The divine is both immanent and transcendent: God is in the world, and the world is in God. The process of (biological) evolution is frequently understood as driven by a creative spirit or divine force.

Such a holistic perspective results in “both-and” rather than “either-or” thinking, which can lead to great social, cultural, economic, and technological innovations. It may also lead to a profound sense of connection with nature, and an understanding of earthly life as imbued with consciousness or “spirit.” Nature tends to be seen as having intrinsic value and spiritual significance.

The individual is prominent in this worldview, and there often is a great focus on the development or evolution of one’s “higher self” or full human potential (e.g., through spiritual or other practices). Universal, existential concerns ~ such as life and death, self-actualization, global awareness, and serving society, humanity, or even “life” at large ~ are often of central importance.

Great values of the integrative worldview:

Overcoming dualisms/polarities often results in innovation and effective communication
Commitment to universal, existential values and concerns
Works on ‘self’, is highly self-reflexive
Strong appreciation for, and connection to, nature (and even existence as a whole).
Room for growth for the integrative worldview:

A focus on inner changes may result in a lack of commitment to engage in political or worldly issues
There may be little willingness to sacrifice, and the demands on life tend to be high (“I want it all!”).

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When growing up, I found most my age were modernists and now the age I am now I find more post modernists. I still feel like my integrative worldview to be a bit of a rarity in my subjective experience of people who I met.

á´…eparted

passages
The worldview you identify with most is called modern. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 15 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 14 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 8 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)
The worldview you identify with least is called tradition.

Not surprised. I feel like both the modern and postmodern worldview are lacking in different ways.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
The worldview you identify with most is called modern. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 8 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 11 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

pretty expected results, I hate most traditions

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The worldview you identify with most is called modern. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 15 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 14 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

Same result, although there was some conflict in that where other perspectives sounded closer to the way I process inside, this one wins out in my real life choices, and I went with the latter influence for selecting my answers here. I feel like it was a tough process to arrive there, and I'm still working to find where that world needs me, but I have a strong will to keep on with that, and this space is not something I would willingly shift from in the absence of a truly shattering argument or experience.

Beorn

Permabanned
Shocking!

The worldview you identify with most is called traditional. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 8 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called modern. You have a total score of 10 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Postmodern with a score of 7, followed by Integrative with a score of 6. I scored lowest on traditional. Shocker.
Basically, I value acknowledging and respecting the existence of various perspectives, and I don't like the constraints of expectations or tradition. I'm guessing this is a common result for millennial ENFPs.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
The worldview you identify with most is called postmodern. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 6 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

You also scored quite high on the modern worldview. You have a total score of 5 on this worldview.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The worldview you identify with most is called modern. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 4 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 10 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Here are your results:
The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 8 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)
The worldview you identify with least is called modern. You have a total score of 7 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)
Learn about your dominant, integrative worldview, here.
There is great power in knowing your worldview! Not as a label to put on yourself, but in the sense of exploring the set of assumptions that guide you in your day-to-day life. As the ancient Greeks already taught centuries ago: "know thyself!"
If you enjoyed learning about your worldview, please share the test with your friends on Facebook and other platforms!