User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Your worldview

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Lightbulb Your worldview

So...how do you see the world?

What is your worldview? Take the worldview-test now!

My result:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 12 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

Integrative worldviews

People with integrative worldviews generally try to bring together and synthesize elements or domains that in other worldviews are viewed as mutually exclusive, such as science and spirituality, rationality and imagination, economy and ecology, humanity and nature ~ domains that in the West have been in conflict for centuries. In this worldview, such opposing perspectives or domains are understood “on a deeper level” to be part of a greater whole or synthesis.

The view of reality is of a great interconnected whole, which is both spiritual and physical ~ a larger consciousness or divine reality uniting all the separate elements of our experience. The divine is both immanent and transcendent: God is in the world, and the world is in God. The process of (biological) evolution is frequently understood as driven by a creative spirit or divine force.

Such a holistic perspective results in “both-and” rather than “either-or” thinking, which can lead to great social, cultural, economic, and technological innovations. It may also lead to a profound sense of connection with nature, and an understanding of earthly life as imbued with consciousness or “spirit.” Nature tends to be seen as having intrinsic value and spiritual significance.

The individual is prominent in this worldview, and there often is a great focus on the development or evolution of one’s “higher self” or full human potential (e.g., through spiritual or other practices). Universal, existential concerns ~ such as life and death, self-actualization, global awareness, and serving society, humanity, or even “life” at large ~ are often of central importance.
    Likes Mesmeric_Moon liked this post

This quiz requires an email address to see your results. I wish I'd known that before taking the quiz. I wouldn't have taken it. I'll pass.

Thank you for posting, though.

To complete your worldview questionnaire and receive your confidential results, please enter your email address here:

What is 2 + 7 = ?

Your test results will be sent to your email address, which is added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, with one click. Your results and information will be kept strictly confidential according to our privacy policy.

Thank you for participating in the worldview test!

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    This quiz requires an email address to see your results. I wish I'd known that before taking the quiz. I wouldn't have taken it. I'll pass.

Thank you for posting, though.

To complete your worldview questionnaire and receive your confidential results, please enter your email address here:

What is 2 + 7 = ?

Your test results will be sent to your email address, which is added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, with one click. Your results and information will be kept strictly confidential according to our privacy policy.

Thank you for participating in the worldview test!
    Be honest, you just didn't know the answer to 2+7 or you're a robot.

I'll see if I can post the other 3 results (there are 4 possible results) so you and anyone else who likes can decide on their own which one fits then best.

Likes Metis, Yuurei liked this post

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Here are the 3 other possible results for the test:

So...which one do you identify with folks? Do tell.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 4 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 6 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)

Great values of the integrative worldview:

• Overcoming dualisms/polarities often results in innovation and effective communication (see my signature)
    • Commitment to universal, existential values and concerns
    • Works on ‘self’, is highly self-reflexive
    • Strong appreciation for, and connection to, nature (and even existence as a whole).

Room for growth for the integrative worldview:

• A focus on inner changes may result in a lack of commitment to engage in political or worldly issues Nope.
    • There may be little willingness to sacrifice, and the demands on life tend to be high (“I want it all!”).
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

The worldview you identify with most is called integrative. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 9 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)

The worldview you identify with least is called traditional. You have a total score of 12 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "least agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "most agreed" with this worldview.)
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmeric_Moon View Post
    Be honest, you just didn't know the answer to 2+7 or you're a robot.
    It's true, in a way. Almost.

I'm not a bot on this forum, but on that quiz's website, I might be.

And I know the answer to 2+7, but I'm too lazy to type it out. I'd rather make excuses. It's more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmeric_Moon View Post
    I'll see if I can post the other 3 results (there are 4 possible results) so you and anyone else who likes can decide on their own which one fits then best.
    Thanks!

Integrative.

Enneagram
    gay sx/sp

The worldview you identify with most is called modern. Out of 17 questions, you have a total score of 7 on this worldview. (This score is calculated by counting the times you "most agreed" with this worldview, subtracted by the times you "least agreed" with this worldview.)
    low-key, no pressure
    just hang with me and my weather

Silent All These Years: My Private Blog
    Johari / Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Integrative worldviews

People with integrative worldviews generally try to bring together and synthesize elements or domains that in other worldviews are viewed as mutually exclusive, such as science and spirituality, rationality and imagination, economy and ecology, humanity and nature ~ domains that in the West have been in conflict for centuries. In this worldview, such opposing perspectives or domains are understood “on a deeper level” to be part of a greater whole or synthesis.

The view of reality is of a great interconnected whole, which is both spiritual and physical ~ a larger consciousness or divine reality uniting all the separate elements of our experience. The divine is both immanent and transcendent: God is in the world, and the world is in God. The process of (biological) evolution is frequently understood as driven by a creative spirit or divine force.

Such a holistic perspective results in “both-and” rather than “either-or” thinking, which can lead to great social, cultural, economic, and technological innovations. It may also lead to a profound sense of connection with nature, and an understanding of earthly life as imbued with consciousness or “spirit.” Nature tends to be seen as having intrinsic value and spiritual significance.

The individual is prominent in this worldview, and there often is a great focus on the development or evolution of one’s “higher self” or full human potential (e.g., through spiritual or other practices). Universal, existential concerns ~ such as life and death, self-actualization, global awareness, and serving society, humanity, or even “life” at large ~ are often of central importance.

Great values of the integrative worldview:

Overcoming dualisms/polarities often results in innovation and effective communication
    Commitment to universal, existential values and concerns
    Works on ‘self’, is highly self-reflexive
    Strong appreciation for, and connection to, nature (and even existence as a whole).
    Room for growth for the integrative worldview:

A focus on inner changes may result in a lack of commitment to engage in political or worldly issues
    There may be little willingness to sacrifice, and the demands on life tend to be high (“I want it all!”).