• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is The First Thing People Notice About Your Personality?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What Is The First Thing People Notice About Your Personality? | Playbuzz

Rebellious

Everyone automatically notices how rebellious you truly are. Your lack of respect for authority, your ability to break the rules wherever you go, and the fact that you don't care about what others think of you make this a dead give away. We think it's safe to assume that sometimes you get your friends in a bit of trouble and you just might start a ruckus in certain social situations- which is why people label you a rebel right off the bat. Keep doing your thing though, it works for you!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ugiy97Q.jpg

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Innovative

Your most prominent personality trait is how innovative you are! People tend to notice how naturally creative and crafty you are when they first meet you, and how can we blame them? Your quick-witted, refreshingly insightful, and original in your personal ideas. You're a true thinker which allows you to be unique at any problem solving task that's in front of you and this is why others value you your company so much.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Innovative

Your most prominent personality trait is how innovative you are! People tend to notice how naturally creative and crafty you are when they first meet you, and how can we blame them? Your quick-witted, refreshingly insightful, and original in your personal ideas. You're a true thinker which allows you to be unique at any problem solving task that's in front of you and this is why others value you your company so much.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Innovative

f1883893-2a62-443e-8e7b-441211fc39ed.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Innovative

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Generous
Generousrevelationsinwriting.files.wordpress.com
The first thing that people notice about you is how generous you are! It's no secret that you enjoy helping others in need and aiding your loved ones with support and guidance no matter what the time is. You open your home to your guests with a whole heart, you provide necessities and material items where it's needed, and go above and beyond to share personal and financial possessions with those around you. After all, what's happiness without enjoying it with the people you surround yourself with?

...What?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Innovative

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quirky
Quirky
Welcome! - amy allender {dot} com
You are one quirky individual! The first thing that people notice about your personality is how silly, random and odd you can really be. You are never boring, that's for sure. But this is why people love being around you and always have a good time in your presence. We know that you're just being yourself, a natural goofball who doesn't like to take things too seriously and worries later instead of now.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awkward
Ah! You are noticeably awkward and we like that. Other people do as well though, and they can see just how awkward you are from the get-go with your dry humor, strange reactions, and dare we say odd, personal preferences. However, being awkward is your claim to fame! You add some flavor to the conversation and help break the ice no matter what situation you find yourself in!

(I also got quirky. So my first impression is likely some sort of hybrid of the two)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Outspoken

The first thing people notice about your personality is how outspoken you are! Lets be honest- this is a trait that's hard to ignore. You have an issue when it comes to biting your tongue, and you prefer to give your opinion on almost everything and anything. Your always up for a debate and you give a hell of an argument, that's for sure! You speak your mind proudly and aren't ashamed of it! We commend you on blunt method of communication!

Amberiat

Infinity
Rebellious

Everyone automatically notices how rebellious you truly are. Your lack of respect for authority, your ability to break the rules wherever you go, and the fact that you don't care about what others think of you make this a dead give away. We think it's safe to assume that sometimes you get your friends in a bit of trouble and you just might start a ruckus in certain social situations- which is why people label you a rebel right off the bat. Keep doing your thing though, it works for you!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Awkward
Item71045SP_jpg_1024x1024.jpg

Ah! You are noticeably awkward and we like that. Other people do as well though, and they can see just how awkward you are from the get-go with your dry humor, strange reactions, and dare we say odd, personal preferences. However, being awkward is your claim to fame! You add some flavor to the conversation and help break the ice no matter what situation you find yourself in!

More Castiel than Constantine...trench coat, check.

á´…eparted

passages
Innovative.

Aside from the silliness of playbuzz quizzes, I'm not sure I could say what are the most common things people notice about me first. It would depend on the context I was in with them. In some cases these traits might appear diametrically opposed even (i.e. some environments I am seen as cold, standoffish, and uninterested. In others it's the complete opposite).

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Awkward
Item71045SP_jpg_1024x1024.jpg

More Castiel than Constantine...trench coat, check.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Innovative.

Aside from the silliness of playbuzz quizzes, I'm not sure I could say what are the most common things people notice about me first. It would depend on the context I was in with them. In some cases these traits might appear diametrically opposed even (i.e. some environments I am seen as cold, standoffish, and uninterested. In others it's the complete opposite).
I agree, in that I have to engage with someone for awhile before they can tell I am innovative. I probably seem standoffish or just reserved to most folks as a first impression. Once we start talking, the will probably get to "dry humor, strange reactions, and dare we say odd, personal preferences" (see post above) before innovative or the rest. There are layers.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rebellious

actually normally people notice I am empathetic and honest first.

rav3n

This isn't what people notice about me on first meet and greet.

Attachments

• f1883893-2a62-443e-8e7b-441211fc39ed.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 120