• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Erik Thor's new Flow Type Test

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Flow Type: ENTJ – The Entrepreneur
ENTJs represent the spirit of entrepreneurship and enterprise and of projects. When in flow, you are probably executing a project or an idea, engaging in transformation, vision, ambition and using all your resources to your advantage to reach success. Does this sound like you? Navigate the menu above to read more about your self-actualised type. Read about your development and cognitive functions below to find out which type fits you.
Identity: The Warrior (+–+)
The Warrior is a proactive and realistic type, pessimistic and generally neutral on moral matters, but confident in their own ability and sure of themselves. Able to proceed and to push themselves forward, and ready to make hard calls in difficult situations. The Warrior can take care of themselves in a crisis: can remain strong when nobody else can, and can keep moving forward, but the warrior tends to sometimes rush to conclusions, seeing enemies where there are none, and expecting problems and issues where there might not be any problems. This can keep them from acting mindfully on their true values and can get them to hold back their dominant intuition or sensing, as well as their dominant feeling or thinking. The warrior is an attractive archetype if we feel that we need power and control or if we have had negative experiences in heartbreak, because it offers protection, we feel that it can keep us safe. But it can also numb us and keep us from our true passions and what can make us feel more alive.
People/Relationships (Extraverted Feeling)
You showed a strong ability to manage and to understand and deal with people. You understand when people are behaving badly and how to take care of those who need. You can figure out ways to manage interpersonal relationships and to take care of friends and connections. You can connect and bring people together and you can deal with arguments and conflicts to ensure people treat each others in a way that is ethical and correct. You can speak out when you see people behave badly towards one another.
Diplomacy/Communication (Feeling Judging)
You showed a talent for diplomacy and communication, which helps you convey your feelings and your thoughts to other people, and to offer guidance to people who need. You show a knack for managing people and for using words and social skills to your advantage. You can also manage your own emotions and needs and can find ways to express yourself with a strong ethical conduct and integrity.
Organisation/Structure (Sensing Judging)
This reflects your ability to organise and structure a situation. How to put things in order, what best way to arrange information, what should come first, and what should be last. You can see when you should be at a certain point, keeping track of time, schedules, and to do lists. You can structure a group or create a hierarchy.
Extraversion (E) / Introversion (I)
84 out of 160
If your score is above 50% here, you’re probably an extravert. Extraverts orient themselves through the outer world. What does the world look like, what do I want to tell the world, who am I in the world? What is there to see and do here? If your score is below 50%, you’re more likely to be introverted. Introverts like to focus on the inner world. What am I thinking about, what do I really feel? What do I want for myself? What is logical and what is irrational? Introverts find the inner world calming and stable, where extraverts find the inner world chaotic and slightly unpredictable.
Intuition (N) / Sensing (S)
83 out of 160
If your score was above 50%, you are most likely an intuitive. iNtuitives are either idealistic or rational types, in the sense that they deal with and manage abstraction, change, and novelty. They may for example be involved with testing or fixing or making new inventions or starting up new projects, or with acting or roleplaying or storytelling. If your score was below 50%, you’re probably a sensing type. Sensors are either practical or social. They can be all about concrete experience, meeting people, building something, or making something with their hands. They have a passion for doing, seeing, building and fixing.
Thinking (T) / Feeling (F)
82 out of 160
With a score over 50% on this, you’re probably a thinker. Thinkers like to go on logical, impersonal, and objective facts about a situation, what can I prove, how can I test, how can I measure, or how can I use the world in a good or conscious way? With a score below 50% on this, you’re probably a feeler. Feelers prefer to go on personal, subjective, and ethical considerations. What am I, what do I believe, and what do I or other people think about a situation?
Judging (J) / Perceiving (P)
84 out of 160
A score above 50% suggests that you’re a judging type, someone that has a passion for management or leadership, or for judging how a situation should be and taking action to make sure a situation goes a certain way. A score below 50% suggests you’re a perceiving type. Perceivers like to perceive how the world is and to adapt and to take action to adjust to this. They often like to take the role of explorers or advisors. A judging or perceiving type can be either proactive or reactive.
Certainty (+///) / Uncertainty (-///)
86 out of 160
The higher your score on this scale, the more certain you are, and the easier you are able to make up your mind and to decide how you feel or think about something. You can form opinions and values about things, and you can express and take action based on these opinions. Introverts gain clarity and perception from introspection and inner contemplation, finding resolve and a map or compass direction forward. Extraverts gain the certainty from the outer world, from talking to and orienting themselves in their environment, and getting to know the situation. A low score on this scale may mean that you are more uncertain and unsure of yourself and what you think about something. As an introvert, you may be too focused on the situation around you, and as an extravert, you may be too focused on the past or doubts inside you. Confronting those doubts can help you become more certain and more expressive of yourself.
Optimism (/+//) / Pessimism (/-//)
75 out of 160
The higher your score on this, you are able to trust what you want to believe is true, and to have good faith in your ideas and thoughts. You can pursue and learn and explore your own thoughts and dig into them with less doubt about if you are right or wrong. The lower your score on this, the less you trust your own ideas and thoughts. You try to keep a realistic outlook on things, and can sometimes dismiss your own ideas and thoughts as stupid or crazy. This weakens your dominant intuition or sensing. iNtuitives begin to overutilise sensing to protect themselves from their own imagination, and Sensors begin to overuse intuition, to ensure they don’t miss to consider something.
Good (//+/) / Neutral (//-/)
79 out of 160
People who score high on this are engaged and committed to some kind of cause or mission. They have something important that they have set out to do. Strong-hearted and wilful, they want to do what they think is the good thing. By focusing on doing what you think is right and by becoming more aware of what is important to you, you strengthen your third letter in your flow type. People who score low on this scale are more neutral and less sure of what is right and wrong. They can sometimes be perfectionistic or focused on avoiding a negative outcome, or they can be more antagonistic and focused on stopping others from doing a bad thing. By focusing on avoiding a negative outcome or not making a mistake, you flip your third letter in your flow type, the flow of feeling becoming overtaken by the block of thinking, or the flow of thinking instead becoming overtaken by the block of feeling.
Decisive (///+) / Indecisive (///-)
90 out of 160
The higher the score on this scale, the more decisive you are, and the better developed your judging (J) or perceiving (P) function is. As a judger, you can chart a course and plan ahead and use judging to take control of a situation. As a perceiver, you can perceive what is happening around you, and adjust and adapt to stay ahead of others. The lower your score on this scale, the more indecisive you are. As a judger, you may be too focused on perceiving obstacles and problems around you, keeping you from getting a clear idea of what to do next. As a perceiver, you may be trying to plan too far ahead, and too focused on the future, missing things you could do right now to turn your situation for the better.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Flow Type: ENFP – The Actor
When self-actualised, you take on the properties of an ENFP personality type. You like most of all to imagine yourself as different people, in different situations, seeing things from different sides, and seeing what you could become. You see parallel timelines, options, different places you could life in, and different places you could go to. You represent change and what we could all become, the endless potential hidden inside all of us. Is this you? Read more about your personality type by navigating the menu above.
Identity: The Rival (—-)
The rival seeks to most of all protect themselves from harm and from being manipulated or used by others. The goal is to avoid being blamed or looked down on by others. You don’t want people to criticize you or to judge you, and so you do your best to be free of flaws and to make less mistakes, forcing yourself to look realistically at a situation and to do the smart thing, in order to avoid heartbreak or disappointment.
Critical Thinking (Introverted Thinking)
Critical thinking reflects your ability to think critically about a situation, gaining unique and in-depth knowledge others might miss. You can easily see issues in problems and can muster and use your intelligence to your advantage and can get deeper feedback on how things are supposed to be. You can think logically and rationally about a situation and spot problems and issues.
Organisation/Structure (Sensing Judging)
This reflects your ability to organise and structure a situation. How to put things in order, what best way to arrange information, what should come first, and what should be last. You can see when you should be at a certain point, keeping track of time, schedules, and to do lists. You can structure a group or create a hierarchy.
Administrations/Systems (Thinking Judging)
You seem to have a natural talent for administration and managing systems. This includes seeing how the world or a company or environment works as a logical system, what events tend to happen in what order, and how things tend to be done. Learning to utilise and to administer a system. To use the rules that you know to your advantage.
Documentation/Mapping (Introverted Sensing)
Documentation and mapping includes the ability to remember how things are done and to store and to manage information about a situation, using this information in a smart way to solve problems, instructing or teaching people about history or about past ways to deal with an issue, or remembering something bad that happened in the past, and taking action to avoid it from occurring again.
Experience/Awareness (Extraverted Sensing)
You show a strong attention span and awareness of the situation and the people around you, who they are, what they do, what they say. You read faces and you read a situation, and you know what people are doing and what they are trying as they are doing it. You keep an open eye and open ears and you can act in the moment and stand in the centre of the spotlight, where things are happening.

E: 92/160
N: 99/160
T: 78/160
J: 56/160
Certainty: 77/160
Optimism: 76/160
Good: 56/160
Decisive: 67/160

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Flow Type: INFP – The Artist
When in flow, you act like an INFP, introverted, intuitive, feeling, and perceiving. You pursue self-awareness and introspection, learning more about yourself and who you are and becoming a good person, someone you can be proud of. You seek understanding and change and you love to use your intropersonal awareness to solve people’s problems.

Identity: The Healer (+++-)
The Healer is one of the mindful and reactive types. Focused generally on nurturing the experiences and dreams of other people, the healers will often neglect their own dreams for the sake of others. The healer has a strong grasp of what is right and wrong, and is committed to do good, and to remain optimistic and hopeful. But the healer often struggles with a lack of confidence in their own ability. They can become too dependant on other people for direction in this, wanting other people to tell them what to do and being too obedient, focusing on giving other people what they want, and following the lead of others. The Healer can sometimes second guess their own dominant judging or perceiving, and Healing judgers can be focused on trying to perceive an ever-changing situation, while Healing perceivers can be too focused on trying to judge how a situation will change over time.

People/Relationships (Extraverted Feeling)
You showed a strong ability to manage and to understand and deal with people. You understand when people are behaving badly and how to take care of those who need. You can figure out ways to manage interpersonal relationships and to take care of friends and connections. You can connect and bring people together and you can deal with arguments and conflicts to ensure people treat each others in a way that is ethical and correct. You can speak out when you see people behave badly towards one another.

Strategy/Planning (Intuitive Judging)
You showed a natural talent for coming up with strategies and complex plans of action, seeing or envisioning how something could become in the future. You can speculate on an event and how something will go and you can act long-term towards this future. There’s an ability in you to anticipate actions and long term events and to see what will happen.

Theory/Insight (Introverted iNtuition)

Theory & insight refers to your ability to explain unknown or abstract events. It refers to your ability to come up with good questions and to consider existential topics. You show a strong ability to consider other’s perspectives and to imagine things from other people’s viewpoints. Can you see things from another person’s point of view? Can you look at the bigger picture of a situation? Can you consider hypothetical factors or theoretical possibilities?
Diplomacy/Communication (Feeling Judging)
You showed a talent for diplomacy and communication, which helps you convey your feelings and your thoughts to other people, and to offer guidance to people who need. You show a knack for managing people and for using words and social skills to your advantage. You can also manage your own emotions and needs and can find ways to express yourself with a strong ethical conduct and integrity.

Intrapersonal awareness (Introverted Feeling)
This reflects your ability to think intrapersonally about how people feel and what they want. Seeing inside people, what their intentions, hopes, and dreams are, or seeing inside yourself, what you want for yourself, who you are, and who you are meant to be. This means introspecting on a situation and trying to see it from inside people, focusing on intention, rather than action.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
INFP (I over E by a mere 4 points out of 160)
I had lower scores for decisiveness and engagement, which I've already personally identified as my top 2 issues needing attention currently.

I like this questionnaire. Will def take again when I feel more progress in life. (I like his videos on YouTube as well)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ESFP on his test :laugh:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP: ENTPs are in their normal state problem-solvers, but they always like to come up with a new solution rather than stick to a set guideline or approach. You weigh and test and try different outcomes against each others, exploring pros and cons, and so, you make a gifted investigator.