• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can You Pass A Lie Detector Test?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Can You Pass A Lie Detector Test? | Playbuzz

You would pass the test and even get to keep a few secrets to yourself!

You have a very calm personality, and a natural honest personality. You don't lie often, and you would never do anything intentionally to harm the people you love.
However, when you do lie, you do it so effortlessly, that your subconscious is not even aware of the lie.

:D

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Youistockphoto.com
You have a very calm personality, and a natural honest personality. You don't lie often, and you would never do anything intentionally to harm the people you love.
However, when you do lie, you do it so effortlessly, that your subconscious is not even aware of the lie.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Passed.

I'd have admitted to Andy immediately after my mistake, though. I discourage people from telling me secrets to begin with.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ef2d22cc-1552-449d-9a25-84fd2ed0008f.jpg

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Seems everyone is getting the same result. I guess we are all gifted liars.

The strange thing is that I did not lie on the test at all-and got the same result as everyone else.

I found the entire premise unclear, really. By telling us to recall information, it seems that the whole point was to NOT lie ( or forget) the information. Otherwise, the questions could be random repeating yet differently phrased questions to check for inconsistansies.

Second, without knowing what information the other party has, it is almost impossible to lie appropriatly.Usually when someone is interrogated they at least know WHY they are suspected.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have a very calm personality, and a natural honest personality. You don't lie often, and you would never do anything intentionally to harm the people you love.​

Poetically, I duped this test into thinking that I have an honest personality

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
The strange thing is that I did not lie on the test at all-and got the same result as everyone else.

I found the entire premise unclear, really. By telling us to recall information, it seems that the whole point was to NOT lie ( or forget) the information. Otherwise, the questions could be random repeating yet differently phrased questions to check for inconsistansies.

Second, without knowing what information the other party has, it is almost impossible to lie appropriatly.Usually when someone is interrogated they at least know WHY they are suspected.

Yeah i didnt lie either. Maybe its saying we remember detail enough that we could keep a story straight or something if we REALLY wanted to.

But yeah I didnt lie and got the same result