• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The SAPA Project.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Can't find a way to turn it into a PDF.
Edit: Still can't PDF, the adress does not hold the results and they disappear when I download it too.

Attachments

• SPI 27 Factor Trait Scores.jpg
    SPI 27 Factor Trait Scores.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I should note that some time ago I started to use the PRINTSCRN key to copy and then paste into MSPaint all the personality test I had been taken. Then I thought, "God, wouldn't it be nice if I could just make the whole webpage a PDF so I wouldn't have to go through all the work of cropping these images [regarding personality tests]" So I looked up ways to save webpages as PDF's. I then started to convert all the images I had of personality results into PDF's. Now my newest thing is trying to find a way to organize all my PDF's. If anyone knows how I can create sub categories for PDF's so I can organize them for free and can tell me, that would be amazing.