• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Handwriting Style Personally Test

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Delicate and fancy!
You are a people pleaser and like to avoid confrontation. But you’ll always defend yourself, your words, and others when you feel the need to. Your moves in writing and everyday life are carefully calculated. You’re an overthinker who is on a journey to simplify your life. When you put your mind to something, you really commit to it. Your ambition will take you far!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a people pleaser and like to avoid confrontation. But you’ll always defend yourself, your words, and others when you feel the need to. Your moves in writing and everyday life are carefully calculated. You’re an overthinker who is on a journey to simplify your life. When you put your mind to something, you really commit to it. Your ambition will take you far!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4

Someone's opinion on my handwriting: In college I had a history professor tell me, after handing me back an exam, that even though he had studied paleography he could hardly understand my handwriting. I did well in that test, by the way.

Muladara

MBTI Type
FIRE
Enneagram
AIR

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Tiny, messy, and quirky!

You generally like to work alone or behind the scenes. Your handwriting style expresses your general personality, along with a bit of rebellious flare. Your writing can be a bit messy at times, but it doesn’t really bother you. You’re creative and prefer not to work to a strict structure or regimen. You take things in stride and like to cherish small imperfections. That’s what keeps things interesting!