User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

You got: Delicate and fancy!
    You are a people pleaser and like to avoid confrontation. But you’ll always defend yourself, your words, and others when you feel the need to. Your moves in writing and everyday life are carefully calculated. You’re an overthinker who is on a journey to simplify your life. When you put your mind to something, you really commit to it. Your ambition will take you far!
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.

MBTI
    EVIL
    Enneagram
    641 so/sp

You are a people pleaser and like to avoid confrontation. But you’ll always defend yourself, your words, and others when you feel the need to. Your moves in writing and everyday life are carefully calculated. You’re an overthinker who is on a journey to simplify your life. When you put your mind to something, you really commit to it. Your ambition will take you far!

6w5 4w5 1w9

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI Kephalos's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Someone's opinion on my handwriting: In college I had a history professor tell me, after handing me back an exam, that even though he had studied paleography he could hardly understand my handwriting. I did well in that test, by the way.
    I do not know where the error lies. I do not pretend to set people right, but I do see that they are often wrong. -- Jane Austen, Mansfield Park.

I wish as well as everybody else to be perfectly happy; but, like everybody else it must be in my own way. -- Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility.

She was not often invited to join in the conversation of the others, nor did she desire it. Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions. -- Jane Austen, Mansfield Park.

MBTI
    VLEF
    Enneagram
    173 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

You got: Tiny, messy, and quirky!

You generally like to work alone or behind the scenes. Your handwriting style expresses your general personality, along with a bit of rebellious flare. Your writing can be a bit messy at times, but it doesn’t really bother you. You’re creative and prefer not to work to a strict structure or regimen. You take things in stride and like to cherish small imperfections. That’s what keeps things interesting!
    1w9 sx/sp - 173 - EIE-Ni - VLEF - Lawful Neutral - Ravenclaw

1w9 - 7w6 - 3w2

Virgo Sun - Aquarius Rising - Scorpio Moon