• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whether You're Shy, Introverted, Antisocial Or Just Hate People

Metis

This Test Can Reveal Whether You're Shy, Introverted, Antisocial Or Just Hate People
"Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell."
Created by Binx Bolling on June 27, 2016
This Test Can Reveal Whether You're Shy, Introverted, Antisocial Or Just Hate People | Playbuzz

You Just Hate People

cff70405-7eeb-4479-8e03-9188e1c81de5.jpg

You are REALLY not social!
You hate being around other people, talking to strangers and feeling obliged to make friends. You'd rather stay at home, do your own thing and keep everybody else outside.
And who can blame you, sometimes people are just the worst!​

:laugh:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Just Hate People

cff70405-7eeb-4479-8e03-9188e1c81de5.jpg

You hate being around other people, talking to strangers and feeling obliged to make friends. You'd rather stay at home, do your own thing and keep everybody else outside.
And who can blame you, sometimes people are just the worst!

I definitely dont but, if I'm honest I expected this result lol.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
100% antisocial

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
100% Antisocial
c6948f24-c43d-4337-8fd9-8c4bdbc8d67b.jpg

You are not a very social person.
You don't necessarily hate being around other people, but you don't really love it either. You would rather meet up with your friends a few times a month, and just relax and have fun on your own for the rest of the time.

Lark

I just hate stupid, ugly, nasty people. :mad:

Unfortunately that seems to be most people. :shock:

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
100% Introvert
You're an introvert!
You feel most energized by being alone and your energy is drained by being around other people. Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. You tend to be quiet and reflective and usually come across as shy, though you make some of the most loyal and considerate friends.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
7f893924-ae7c-4838-88db-4fe3dd42990d.jpg

You're a quiet and introverted wallflower. You're chill, relaxed, humble, and subtle.
You've never felt the need to be over the top and it takes you a while to warm up to new people. You prefer to be an observer, while being the center of attention is your worst nightmare.

We get it, keeping to yourself can be safe and less stressful, but you have to break out once and a while. You're a star, the world needs to see it! Are you ready to shine?

Ooo.

And at the last sentence: "Haha, no."

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
2c49f36f-4884-4a72-8ceb-600a2a8e47d7.jpg

You're an introvert!
You feel most energized by being alone and your energy is drained by being around other people. Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. You tend to be quite and reflective and usually come across as shy, though you make some of the most loyal and considerate friends.

Lark

:yesss:

That makes you eligible for the Cantankerous Old Man Club. See below:

I got distantly aloof too, I thought I'd posted, I tend to think its just were I live though and not the rest of the world, at least it does not appear to be that way in most of the travel shows I watch or the updates of others on facebook from not that far away from where I am, then again, further fields look greener and all that.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
50% Shy, 50% Introverted

You're a quiet and introverted wallflower. You're chill, relaxed, humble, and subtle. You've never felt the need to be over the top and it takes you a while to warm up to new people. You prefer to be an observer, while being the center of attention is your worst nightmare. We get it, keeping to yourself can be safe and less stressful, but you have to break out once and a while. You're a star, the world needs to see it! Are you ready to shine?

rav3n

You're an introvert!
You feel most energized by being alone and your energy is drained by being around other people. Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. You tend to be quite and reflective and usually come across as shy, though you make some of the most loyal and considerate friends.

Neither an introvert or shy, lol.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Just Hate People

And who can blame you, sometimes people are just the worst!

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
100% antisocial. I lol'd but only until I saw how many people share this result.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
50% Shy, 50% Introverted

You're a quiet and introverted wallflower. You're chill, relaxed, humble, and subtle. You've never felt the need to be over the top and it takes you a while to warm up to new people. You prefer to be an observer, while being the center of attention is your worst nightmare. We get it, keeping to yourself can be safe and less stressful, but you have to break out once and a while. You're a star, the world needs to see it! Are you ready to shine?

/is loud af online

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Just Hate People

I thought my ordinary color choices would get me an ordinary result

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
100% Introvert

2c49f36f-4884-4a72-8ceb-600a2a8e47d7.jpg

You're an introvert!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
100% Introvert.