• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Do Others See You?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
How Do Others See You? | Playbuzz
Downright Driven
a266168b-f704-4b9e-8720-049944e69d44.jpg

Others see you as a goal-oriented, focused individual. You present yourself as a put-together person who is consistently on the ball.
You are extremely capable of doing anything you set your mind to and you let others see that. While people could assume that you are a bit uptight, they definitely respect you.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Super Shy

fbecbb26-f0d6-4f86-8763-17f612b96b6e.jpg

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

Here is the quiz everyone: How Do Others See You?

Metis

Casually Carefree!

925013a1-125f-41f3-b2ef-625831d0a41e.jpg

Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!
Inspiyr.com​

- - - Updated - - -

She has a nice smile.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Downright Driven

Lark

Distantly aloof, I think its probably right about me at the moment.

BAD1973

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Casually Carefree - Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!

I'm not sure about this, though. While I feel like most people enjoy my company, I feel I'm best handled in small doses. A lot of people become overwhelmed with my enthusiasm and energy. And sarcasm.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Distantly Aloof. I guess there wasn't a Somewhat Cantankerous result.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Distantly Aloof.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got distantly aloof, but that's sooo wrong. Probably because I didn't relate to many of the answer choices anyway.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Super Shy

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!

Metis

Yeah! High five! :hifive:

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah! High five! :hifive:

I actually doubt that's the impression I give off. Though I can imagine it is true sometimes.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Downright Driven

Others see you as a goal-oriented, focused individual. You present yourself as a put-together person who is consistently on the ball.
You are extremely capable of doing anything you set your mind to and you let others see that. While people could assume that you are a bit uptight, they definitely respect you.
Same here.