• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Do Others See You?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Careful tough guy. I know your weakness.

Your references are out of control. It's a shame butterflies die too early.

**sips tea**

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Downright Driven

Others see you as a goal-oriented, focused individual. You present yourself as a put-together person who is consistently on the ball.
You are extremely capable of doing anything you set your mind to and you let others see that. While people could assume that you are a bit uptight, they definitely respect you.

This is very accurate.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
A year later...
Happy-Go-Lucky!
Others see you as a confident ray of sunshine the moment they meet you! Your smile makes others feel comfortable and puts them in a great mood. It's easy for you to strike up conversations with others because you wear your positivity on your sleeve. You make a great first impression...keep it up!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Super Shy

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
meh...

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got:

Super Shy

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

This is, in fact, how I'm often perceived IRL. Because people fail to recognize the distinction between shy and reserved. The former is based more out of an anxiety response, where the latter is just a naturally neutral default temperament without the element of anxiety. The two can coexist. I can be prone to some degree of social anxiety, but even on days where I'm not experiencing that, I'm still pretty reserved.

I have days where I can be a bit warmer or easier to talk to. Depends on the environment and my energy levels at the time. Also, if I'm with someone I care about who is anxious in a crowd, I tend to put up a more social front as a sort of protective measure for them. Just a mental gear-shift of sorts.

It's always surprised my longterm friends that I went to college for psych and musical theater. It's often assumed that highly reserved people hate crowds, or performing. All depends on context. Stage stuff, if you're really passionate about it, you'll lose yourself, and everyone else melts away, too.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Super Shy. But, by reading others replies, people actually see me as Casually Carefree.
I don't have a job, so the choices were very limited. I'm always out and about though- Walmart (3 x's a week) and Speedway (nearly every day rofl). Employees always tell me how sweet and easy to talk to I am. So, I guess, strangers see me as Casually Carefree.
My family sees me as a complete antisocial hermit.
I have no RL friends.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
With their eyes, lest blind be they. Avast! Pirate talk, I dont know what it means...

jamain

MBTI Type
IST_
Super Shy

Fairly accurate, although I would say I'm more reserved than shy.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Downright driven

Hibbah

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Casually Carefree!

Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!
Inspiyr.com