• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Do Others See You?

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
They don't, even when they think they do.

A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic.
It would be the most beautiful thing that they ever had seen.
It would cause such surprise it would make all of their minds electric.
How could anyone tell them that somethings are not what they seem?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a hard time measuring it, but typically they think I'm sweet, compliant, and less intelligent than is the truth. I don't feel seen by people, but it is partly because I don't reveal who I am irl that much. There are also dichotomies in me that don't add up, so people generally take a narrow, conventional view of me and have close to no idea about the reality. This is even true of people I've lived with for years. My soulmate is similar, although he has been pigeon-holed at the opposite end of the spectrum, so people would see us as exact opposites, but the reality is that we are very similar. I hope someday to surprise everyone when I am finally with him.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Super Shy

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Downright Driven. Pretty accurate, NGL.