User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Super Shy

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

I was looking at this thread like "How do you know?! How do you know how others see you, I can't fully pin how I see myself, let alone some chucklefuck stranger" but then realized it's a quiz. Fill out my Johari/Nohari you cowards.

Distantly Aloof

Others see you as an individual who tends to keep their distance from others. The vibe you give off can sometimes be off-putting and can make new acquaintances feel unwelcome. Try opening yourself up to new experiences and people; you're bound to meet some interesting new friends!
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.
    Likes Turi liked this post

MBTI
    LGBT
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx

with their eyes mostly.
    I am the Cat who walks by themself; and all places are alike to me...

For the cat is cryptic,
    and close to strange things which men cannot see.
    They are the soul of antique Aegyptus,
    and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir.
    They are the kin of the jungle’s lords,
    and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa.
    The Sphinx is their cousin, and they speak her language;
    but they are more ancient than the Sphinx,
    and remember that which she hath forgotten...

Likes Luminous, Red Memories liked this post

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

It's inaccurate but...

Happy-Go-Lucky

Others see you as a confident ray of sunshine the moment they meet you! Your smile makes others feel comfortable and puts them in a great mood. It's easy for you to strike up conversations with others because you wear your positivity on your sleeve. You make a great first impression...keep it up!!

I'm far too serious for this, i'd say they see me as energetic but probably more highly strung than happy go lucky
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    They don't until it's too late ?

on a more serious note:
    a self assessment about how others see you? Yeah that seems like it's going to be super reliable.
    I came into this thread hoping to see a response like this, it's a shame it wasn't until the third page.

I think the idea is good - how others see is is arguably more valuable than how we see ourselves, regarding typing ourselves and self-development, due to blind-spots in our own character etc - but, a self-assessment isn't going to produce anything remotely close to how others see us.

We would need other people to actually do something like this for us - Johari/Nohari kind of thing.

The questions themselves don't reflect the idea - they're:
    • "On a typical morning you wake up feeling..."
    • "Your drink of choice is..."
    • "You're redecorating your bedroom, what changes are you making?"
    • "On a Sunday night your friends invite you to go out to a comedy club, you..."
    • "Growing up, your parents always described you as..."
    • "When was the last time you went out for a drink after work?"
    • "You would say your personal style is..."
    • "How do you feel about karaoke?"
    • "Choose your favorite month of the year."
    • "How often do you speak in front of a group?"

The only one that is slightly relevant is how your parents always described you growing up - this is at least some kind of objective data point, but at the same time, it's prone to subjective bias on account of being a self-assessment.

I mean, people that were told they were totally hectic kids all screaming and running around all day etc might place too much emphasis on that one time they were told they were "pretty quiet", for example.
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    *NF*
    Enneagram
    852 sx/sp
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

Super shy
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......

MBTI
    Infj

Downright driven

Others see you as a goal-oriented, focused individual. You present yourself as a put-together person who is consistently on the ball.
    You are extremely capable of doing anything you set your mind to and you let others see that. While people could assume that you are a bit uptight, they definitely respect you

Some have indeed described me this way, so the test is better than it looks.

Casually Carefree!

Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!
    "Time makes us sentimental. Perhaps, in the end, it is because of time that we suffer."

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    215 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

Give me a fourth dot. The Tsarevich's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    478 sx/sp
    Socionics
    :-( None

Distantly Aloof

Others see you as an individual who tends to keep their distance from others. The vibe you give off can sometimes be off-putting and can make new acquaintances feel unwelcome. Try opening yourself up to new experiences and people; you're bound to meet some interesting new friends!

Well whaddaya know. It got me right.