• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Do Others See You?

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't know how the hell this happened; Happy Go Lucky.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Outrageously Wild!
Others see you as the fun, crazy, party-starter as soon as they meet you. Your extroverted personality is very apparent, and it can either be used for "good" to draw others into your constant fiesta, or it could lead them to feel overwhelmed. Keep your energy high, and be sure that others are responding positively to your energy!

Sineva

Downright Driven
Others see you as a goal-oriented, focused individual. You present yourself as a put-together person who is consistently on the ball.
You are extremely capable of doing anything you set your mind to and you let others see that. While people could assume that you are a bit uptight, they definitely respect you.

Funny because this actually fits, more or less.
Been called uptight, been called capable/efficient, been called fearless and mysterious.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Distantly Aloof

Others see you as an individual who tends to keep their distance from others. The vibe you give off can sometimes be off-putting and can make new acquaintances feel unwelcome. Try opening yourself up to new experiences and people; you're bound to meet some interesting new friends!

Not false for once

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
calm, cerebral, cynical, dark, intense, intimidating, thinker

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I know I’m supposed to not be here but it’s a “ sick day” and I’m bored.

I am usually insanely good at reading people but this is the one thing I can never discern. I have no idea.
....but according to this pointless tine-waster I am “ Downright Driven.”

Yeah, probly.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Distantly Aloof", but I try to make a pleasant impression nonetheless. After all I don't think I'm anything like this guy:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Super Shy

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intense.

My pluto square ascendant might be a result of this.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got super shy.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bad girl. *spanks her* Bad bad girl. Don't lie on the internet, you shameless naughty girl.

Careful tough guy. I know your weakness.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the ENTJ pussycat avatar is an old cliche

lion, jaguar, house cat, they're all pussycats

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess was in a bad mood the last time I took this test.

Casually Carefree!

Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!