• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Do Others See You?

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Casually Carefree!

Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Distantly Aloof

Others see you as an individual who tends to keep their distance from others. The vibe you give off can sometimes be off-putting and can make new acquaintances feel unwelcome. Try opening yourself up to new experiences and people; you're bound to meet some interesting new friends!

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not the only one who got this, so I'm not explaining.

Super Shy

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
They don't until it's too late ?

on a more serious note:
a self assessment about how others see you? Yeah that seems like it's going to be super reliable. :coffee:

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Super Shy

Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

Yeah people see me shy and quiet but I’m not extremely shy.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Happy-Go-Lucky

Others see you as a confident ray of sunshine the moment they meet you! Your smile makes others feel comfortable and puts them in a great mood. It's easy for you to strike up conversations with others because you wear your positivity on your sleeve. You make a great first impression...keep it up!!

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Super Shy
Others see you as the quiet type who would rather play it safe than take a risk. You seem to enjoy your quaint solitude and take initiative to have plenty of "you time." However, while you are not necessarily unapproachable, if you want to truly shock your daily acquaintances, pick up a new, daring hobby, or even be the first to start the conversation with stranger.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Outrageously Wild!

Others see you as the fun, crazy, party-starter as soon as they meet you. Your extroverted personality is very apparent, and it can either be used for "good" to draw others into your constant fiesta, or it could lead them to feel overwhelmed. Keep your energy high, and be sure that others are responding positively to your energy!

Haha that is the most bizarre result.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Super Shy

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Shy

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was looking at this thread like "How do you know?! How do you know how others see you, I can't fully pin how I see myself, let alone some chucklefuck stranger" but then realized it's a quiz. Fill out my Johari/Nohari you cowards.

Distantly Aloof

Others see you as an individual who tends to keep their distance from others. The vibe you give off can sometimes be off-putting and can make new acquaintances feel unwelcome. Try opening yourself up to new experiences and people; you're bound to meet some interesting new friends!

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
with their eyes mostly.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's inaccurate but...

Happy-Go-Lucky

Others see you as a confident ray of sunshine the moment they meet you! Your smile makes others feel comfortable and puts them in a great mood. It's easy for you to strike up conversations with others because you wear your positivity on your sleeve. You make a great first impression...keep it up!!

I'm far too serious for this, i'd say they see me as energetic but probably more highly strung than happy go lucky

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They don't until it's too late ?

on a more serious note:
a self assessment about how others see you? Yeah that seems like it's going to be super reliable. :coffee:

I came into this thread hoping to see a response like this, it's a shame it wasn't until the third page.

I think the idea is good - how others see is is arguably more valuable than how we see ourselves, regarding typing ourselves and self-development, due to blind-spots in our own character etc - but, a self-assessment isn't going to produce anything remotely close to how others see us.

We would need other people to actually do something like this for us - Johari/Nohari kind of thing.

The questions themselves don't reflect the idea - they're:
  • "On a typical morning you wake up feeling..."
  • "Your drink of choice is..."
  • "You're redecorating your bedroom, what changes are you making?"
  • "On a Sunday night your friends invite you to go out to a comedy club, you..."
  • "Growing up, your parents always described you as..."
  • "When was the last time you went out for a drink after work?"
  • "You would say your personal style is..."
  • "How do you feel about karaoke?"
  • "Choose your favorite month of the year."
  • "How often do you speak in front of a group?"

The only one that is slightly relevant is how your parents always described you growing up - this is at least some kind of objective data point, but at the same time, it's prone to subjective bias on account of being a self-assessment.

I mean, people that were told they were totally hectic kids all screaming and running around all day etc might place too much emphasis on that one time they were told they were "pretty quiet", for example.

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
Downright driven

Others see you as a goal-oriented, focused individual. You present yourself as a put-together person who is consistently on the ball.
You are extremely capable of doing anything you set your mind to and you let others see that. While people could assume that you are a bit uptight, they definitely respect you

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some have indeed described me this way, so the test is better than it looks.

Casually Carefree!

Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Distantly Aloof

Well whaddaya know. It got me right.